Chapter 39 - Roxy

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my fries, large shake, and hamburger. The rest of the guys got their food, and we all started eating. I grabbed some of Garrett's animal style fries, knowing he didn't mind.

"Roxy, can I have some of your shake?"

I passed the cup over to Carter. He took a long sip and handed it back to me.

When we finished eating, we got back in the truck and headed home.

Ryan dropped us off one by one, starting with Carter, then he dropped me off, then would be Finn, and Garrett would ride back with him since he left his car parked at Ryan's house.

I walked inside the house and looked around. Nothing seemed out of place. Nothing seemed moved. I don't think my parents ever came home since I was gone.

I took my suitcase to laundry room and started a load. After that, I took my suitcase up to my room and started unpacking the rest of my things.

"What are you doing?" Finn walked through the door.

"Putting some stuff away. I started a load in the washer already. What about you?" I turned to look at him.

"Well, my parents weren't home, so I dropped off my stuff and came over here."

"Your parents?" he asked.

I let out a small laugh and he nodded. He already knew the situation.

Finn laid down on my bed, on the left side. I laid on my front, on the right side of the bed and faced him. I rested my head on my folded arms and stared at him.

"You okay, Rox?" He stopped texting and looked at me.

I held his gaze before nodding.

"I'm just...Ryan is..." I sighed and buried my face into my comforter.

"Rox, I love you. I've said it multiple times, and I'll say it again, tell Ryan how you feel."

"What if he doesn't feel the same way?"

"You'll never know unless you talk to him."

"But what if he—"

"Hey," Garrett said, stepping through the door, with Carter and Ryan following behind him. "I hope you don't mind, but I thought you guys would be here. No one is home, and I'm kinda bored."

"My parents are out so..." Ryan said.

"And I don't wanna be home with my sisters yelling back and forth about who borrowed whose shirt."

We all walked down stairs into the living room and put on a movie for us to watch. It ended up being an action movie. After the movie was over, Garrett and Carter started playing some video games. I had my own game console in the living room, just like the guys. I honestly forgot I had it sometimes. I didn't play it much. The guys were the ones who usually dusted it off and played it. Garrett bought it for me as a Christmas present about four years ago. Back when he and Finn used to hang out at my house a lot more.

"I just spent a week straight with you guys and I'm not one bit tired of you all," I stated.

"Same here," Garrett agreed.

The rest of us sat on the opposite couch, watching Carter and Garrett play the video games.

After Garrett beat Carter, they turned off the game, and we walked into the kitchen to grab drinks.

"I'm hungry. What do you guys want to eat?" Garrett asked, after he looked in the fridge and closed the door. "There's not much here, so we can either go out to eat or order something."