Chapter 16: Torment

-Stevie Rae-

I was pacing in my room, EarPods in my ears listening to Kenny Chesney. He was definitely the best country singer to ever be born as far as I was concerned. I was waiting for Nyx to arrive. For some reason she was ignoring my texts; Aphrodite had been kind enough to buy Nyx an iPhone 7. I hoped Courtney was alright, I had feelings for her, I needed her back. I sighed wondering what my parents would think if they knew I liked girls. This was the south after all, they may reject me. And that's the last thing I need. I looked up surprised when I saw a crying and limping Nyx rush into my room. Instinctively I pulled her into a hug.

"Nyx, what's wrong? Why haven't you responded to my texts?" I asked full of concern for my now mortal goddess. Nyx looked upon me with tears pouring down. It tore me apart to see her like this.

"Now I know how Neferet and Alex and Reyna felt. Just a little bit ago, Loren..." she sobbed struggling to explain. I moved my right hand to wipe her tears. I would be there for my goddess any time she needed me.

"What did Loren do to you." I practically growled. Nobody and I mean nobody was going to hurt my goddess and live to tell the tale. I found it shocking that Loren would hurt Nyx at all. He always seemed so awesome in class. And I liked him as a teacher.

"He violated me." Nyx said only increasing the shock on my face which turned to horror. I had trusted Loren, he had been so kind to me, even recently he started reading poems to me. Not like I cared, I was interested in Courtney. I pulled Nyx in tighter and just comforted her. She needed someone to be there for her, that person would be me.

"Where is he?" I growled. "I'm going to kick his ass and feed his remains to the horses. How dare he do that to you? I'm so sorry Nyx, you deserve better then this." I assured. Nyx just held me and let it all out with tears. We remained silent as I rubbed her shoulders and let her be safe with me. I felt sorry for her, as a goddess she probably never got raped, never truly understood how awful it would be.

-Reyna/Alura-

I smirked as I walked in circles around my victim, Alex. I had plans to make her suffer greatly.
"Reyna, your name is not Alura! Please, fight the darkness! This isn't you!" She yelled. I slapped her hard across the cheek.

"Reyna is dead. I destroyed her. I'm Alura now. So shut your mouth. The only reason you are alive is because I have use for you. I'm going to enjoy hurting you really really bad." I snapped and then pointed my middle finger at her and beckoned with it teasingly.

Alex was watching me with fear and horror in her eyes. Good, I would use her fear against her. Neferet handed me a whip then she tied Alex so her back was facing me. I swung hard, lashing her several times, causing her to cry out in pain. Scarlet Liquid spewed all over the carpeted floor.

I was glad the room was soundproof. That made it very convenient to cause Alex great pain. I would break her will and force her to turn dark. I could see the raw unrefined potential in her. Plus she knew too much. If she didn't turn, I'd kill her without hesitation.

Once I stopped whipping I released her. Grabbing her wrist and slamming her to the wall, I began to speak.
"You are a pathetic excuse for a vampyre. You will give in. Or you shall die a slow painful death. I'm not above slitting your throat and slicing them fingers off one by one, inch by inch." I threatened with a cold snarl.

"You're psychotic." Alex said with quite the pathetic whimper. What did this bitch think she accomplish? Nothing she did would warm my heart and bring out pity. "Once you have darkness around you for awhile you began to see how soothing and great it is. Soon I shall be immortal, a goddess." I replied with a twisted smirk upon my face.

Neferet sighed and touched Alex's head. "She won't remember. But scars will remain, if we're lucky she'll reject the change. We can do this an other time. Just like I did to free you from the chains of the light." She announced.

-Aphrodite-

I'd been practically speechless from hearing how Reyna had been corrupted by Neferet. I had to find a way to kill the crotch sucking Bitch and save the girl I loved. Now I was in Tulsa at a bar. I'd forgotten to cover up my tattoos so many humans were staring at me like I was a disease. I merely ignored them and allowed myself to sit and drink. Nobody noticed as I sneaked blood into my red wine.

Neferet would learn never to mess with people I loved. People think I'm a Bitch, well I'd become a bigger Bitch if it helped me to save Reyna. Knowing Neferet, Reyna was probably already in her web also known as her slimy crotch. Such a thought made me want to vomit.

A human male strode over to me and held out a cross. "The devil is within you child. You need an exorcism. You have the mark of the devil on you." I practically snorted while taking a drink.
"Says the man who is clearly a priest or something similar. So how often do you rape the altar boys? You should look at yourself rather then people like me. If you don't fuck off That cross may very well end up choking you." I replied.

"May the lord save you." He said and waved his cross around me. Just as I was about to give him a well deserved knuckle sandwich a girl with a crescent moon on her face appeared.
"Get away from her." She growled and gave him a look. He quickly walked away from the area.
"You okay? I'm a fourth former. I just transferred from a other house of night. I'm Maria." The girl said to me and offered her hand. I smiled at the girl, she seemed quite nice.