Chapter 15: Darkest Night

-Nyx-

I knew what had to be done. It bad to be done before Neferet did it and only caused more trouble. I had to bring kalona back. There was only one way, a way to do it in a good way. No blood would have to be shed. Unfortunately it required a child of Kalona to feel true love by the tree and kiss. Ah fuck, Reyna was evil. And Courtney was a evil red vampyre and couldn't control herself. I sat in my temple thinking about anyway to make it work. The only way I could think of would be for someone to find Courtney and help her before Stevie Rae rejects the change. Maybe their feelings will be enough to free Kalona. If I can talk to him and explain surely he wouldn't remain evil. He will be redeemed early on this time. I sighed and looked down, what if messing with fate was a mistake? There were many other universes. I visited a few, in one Zoey and Neferet fell in love, in a other Zoey and Reyna fell in love. And in some of the worst ones neferet won with an evil Zoey or sometimes even an evil Alex at her side. There were infinite universes. Heck, there was even a one were I met an evil version of me. Ugh she was crazy. But for this universe things can be better. Destiny isn't written in stone, it's made by our choices. Every choice we make no matter how small has an impact. I had seen millennia of humans and vampyres making choices and changing.

My thoughts were distracted when Loren Blake took my hand. I froze as I stared at him. "Oh Nyx. Finding out about you was easy. Now I'm gonna violate you so hard. Just like I did to Alex and Reyna once." He said with a wide smirk upon his mischievous face. I stood up and smacked him across the cheek.
"No you will not be doing that. I really despise disgusting rapists like you" I snapped.

Loren merely chuckled and pinned me to the wall. "Oh my, my goddess is feisty. At least I get to violate the best. And then I'll tell Neferet about you losing your immortality." He said evilly.

-Alex-

I sat within the common room watching a show called 'The Vampire Diaries'. I absolutely loved this show. Sometimes I wish I could turn off my emotions but I knew it wasn't right. Emotions are what makes us human. Or in this case vampyre or fledging. We should never sacrifice our humanity because it's easier. Look what that did to Neferet. I had to remain strong and fight evil. No way would I allow myself to be taken advantage of like Neferet was. I knew within my heart Neferet still had to have good in her. Emily Wheiler was still within her.

That's when Neferet came in with a motherly smile on her face. "Alex, I'd like you to come to my office. I need to talk to you." She said. I found it hard to breathe and for some reason my heart was pounding even though I don't fear her.

"Of course, Neferet." I said to her softly as I followed her. I wondered what on earth she could possibly want with me. She couldn't know the whole truth yet, we had worked so hard to keep it from her.

Once within the room Neferet waved her hand and tendrils of Darkness strapped me up against a wall. Ah hell, she must know, then it clicks. Reyna joined Neferet. Neferet may know everything Reyna knew.

"My source told me everything. I know you aren't from this world, you are from where Reyna and Courtney are from. This time around I won't end up trapped underground forever. I will finish what I started and win." said Neferet.

Great, so she did know. I had to find a way to help Neferet, she deserved much better. I knew there had to be good in her somewhere. I shall never give up on her. There is hope for her redemption.

"Neferet, don't do this. You deserve better. I'm so sorry for what your asshole of a father did to you. There's good in you! Nyx loves you!" I began to say but Neferet smacked me hard across the cheek causing it to sting.

"Never mention my father in front of me. I hate Nyx! She never loved me, she wasn't there for me. Only Darkness was. He helped me find a new purpose in life. I will make everyone love and bow to me! I will become a goddess!" Neferet snaps angrily.

I wanted to cry. I understood how Neferet felt and why she had gone so crazy. She just needed someone to heal her. I Alex daughter of Nyx would do the nearly impossible, save Neferet.
"Neferet, I've been abused in a similar way as you have. So has my friend Reyna. Now let her go, I know you turned her evil!" I replied.

A smirk formed on Neferets face. "Her name is Alura now. And she isn't evil. She is just better, like me. She loves the darkness just as I do. Besides she doesn't want to go back to her old self. Reyna died, just like Emily died. Alura and I are a lot more alike then you realize. And soon you will join, or die." she said coldly. The tendrils of darkness dug into my skin tightly. I winced as they cut skin, I could even smell my own blood.

"Never, I follow the way of Nyx. I would never betray her. Neferet, she saved you from being raped and abused again by Marking you! She does love you!" I yelled. I needed to get through to Neferet.

Neferet was going to respond but then Reyna came into the room wearing a dark cloak. She smirked and walked up to me.

"Hello Alex. I think I'll help Neferet hurt you. Then I'll fuck Neferet, again." she said coldly and slapped me hard. I felt a pain in my chest. I don't know why it hurt so much Reyna fucked Neferet. But I felt sorry for her, that my friend fell so far to darkness.
"Reyna, Please..." I began to say before being interrupted.

"My name is ALURA!" Reyna yelled.

///I hoped you enjoyed. And if you like this story also check out houseofnightaddict. She has written a HON and Vampire academy crossover story and I like it. She is also the basis for Alex in this story. Peace out!///