Chapter 2: First Night

-Reyna-
Of course Aphrodite would shake me awake from my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes glancing up at Aphrodite who looked so hot. She was sure my type when it came to looks. I like boys and girls since I'm Bisexual and proud. But no way in hell would I ever be like that with Aphrodite, even if hell did freeze over.
"Wake up Reyna. It's time for you to get your ass to class. Neferet wanted me to make sure you would be there on time. She is looking forward to teaching you." She says with a fake smile.
I rolled my eyes as I got up. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Neferet in Vampyre Soc class.
"Thanks very much for ruining my beauty sleep." I relied to Aphrodite trying to be sassy. I quickly changed into the black clothes that Fledglings wore in the house of night. I glanced in the mirror looking at my sapphire crescent moon outline. It was still hard to believe this was all real. I had read all the House of Night books in my old world. And now my wish was coming true, getting to become a fledging and be at the house of night. I took a deep breathe, no fangirling. I don't want to freak anyone out yet. Perhaps I could make some changes that would save many lives such as Heath and Jack. Their deaths in the books had made cry.
"Stop trying to look at your pretty face and go to class." Aphrodite says rolling her eyes. I blushed then left the room. I had a quick bowl of Count Chocula for breakfast. Okay, I chose Count Chocula because it's Zoey's favorite cereal so of course I would choose this as my first meal. Aphrodite handed me a sheet of paper and strode away and shook her booty as if anyone cared. I read the paper, it was my schedule:

Reyna Greenstone, ENTERING THIRD FORMER
1st hour—Vampyre Sociology 101. Rm. 215. Prof. Neferet
2nd hour—Drama 101.  Performing Arts Center. Prof. Nolan
or
Sketching 101. Rm. 312. Prof. Doner
or
Intro to Music. Rm. 314. Prof. Vento
3rd hour—Lit 101. Rm. 214. Prof. Penthesilea
4th hour—Fencing. Gymnasium. Prof. D. Lankford
LUNCH BREAK
5th hour—Spanish 101. Rm. 216. Prof. Garmy
6th hour—Intro to Equestrian Studies. Field House. Prof. Lenobia

I smiled and of course decided to take Drama so I could be with Zoey in all of my classes. I liked my choice and only wished I didn't have to take first her with Neferet who I really hate.

When I strode into class I saw Neferet smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and sat in the front next to Zoey Rebird. Neferet is such a fake, I can see right through her lies and charade. I remember when I read the first House of Night novel I had fell for it all and liked her. The rest of the books showed her true colors. She was very evil and had embraced Darkness, Darkness with a capital D. I could only imagine what she would do if she found out the truth about me. I can not ever let her find out or this world will be screwed and not in a good way. And hopefully she couldn't read my mind,  I hoped I was like Zoey and Aphrodite.
"How was being with the hag from hell all day like?" Zoey asked me looking in my direction and whispering so only I could hear.
"It felt like I was in hell. Ugh she's such a total self absorbed cock sucker!" I replied to Zoey with a smirk. A surprised look formed upon Zoey's face. "Reyna, did you see Aphrodite trying to give a guy a blowjob?" Zoey asked with a nervous look on her face.
I chuckled "you could say I did. It was gross." I replied to her smirking. Technically I had read about the blowjob in a book but Zoey didn't need to know that.
"Zoey and Reyna pay attention. We are about to read about the amazons again." Neferet said with a gentle smile. I sighed and listened to Neferet not really caring about Amazon vampires. I'd rather learn from anyone but Neferet who is so evil. This would be my least favorite class in the House of Night.

After Vampyre Soc was over I went to the next class which was drama with professor Nolan. I followed Zoey to the class when Aphrodite bumped into me. "Reyna since your my roommate I've decided to let you join the Dark Daughters. Come to our next ritual and see if you want to be a member." She said with a smile.
"Umm okay." I said nervously but really I was thinking ah fuck. Does Aphrodite really think I'm going to like her? I suppose there's only one way to find out.

                                                                   -Neferet-

I strode to the door in the Soc class and closed it gently and walked back to the far side of the room. Now I had on a mischievous smirk wondering what Darkness had been nagging to talk to me about.
"What is it you wanted me to hear?" I asked coldly summoning Darkness to me. I listened to what Darkness had been wanting to say.
"The girl, Reyna is different from the others. I sense she is very special to Nyx. Reyna could pose a possible threat to your plan. But my intuition tells me that you should find out what makes her a threat to you. I want Reyna to embrace me and become your ally." Darkness whispered to me with a hint of amusement.
My cold look turned into a cruel smile that matched who I really was. "If she is so special to Nyx then I shall turn Reyna against her. I could use an ally who is female after all. Men are too weak and too easy to use. I would enjoy turning Reyna to my side. And if she doesn't turn I'll poison her so the change rejects her and she becomes a loyal follower of mine whether she likes it or not." I replied evilly. I was already thinking of a plan of what to do with Reyna.

I began to pace while coming up with a plan. I figured it would be easier if I became Reynas mentor. I could handle mentoring two Fledglings. A smirk appeared on my face.
"I'll mentor her and give her 'private tutoring' where I will slowly turn her to my side. And if necessary I'll use my powers to break her will and spirit. Make her join me if at all possible. But I'm confident it won't be too difficult to make her join us." I said quietly to Darkness. Soon my plan would be in motion and Reyna would join me or die.