Chapter 10: Queen Tsi Sqili

-Alex-

A day had passed and I wondered where Reyna and Aphrodite were. Once I entered the common lounge my question was answered. Reyna was on Aphrodite's lap kissing her upon the lips. I felt so happy for Reyna. Reyna had always said nobody would love her like that. Reyna had felt like she wouldn't find love. But now Reyna had found love, in the form of Aphrodite. I was about to say something to them but the twins had entered. Well, shits about to come down...

"What the hell?" said Erin.

"Are you doing kissing a hag from hell?!" finished Shaunee.

"Enjoying the feeling of her lips." Reyna said with a sly smirk as she pulled away from Aphrodite. I saw Erin and Shaunee fake gag in mock disgust. I let out a giggle and walked over to Reyna and hugged her. "You two make an adorable couple." I said.

"Ditto." Said Erin. "Even though she's a Bitch." Finished Shaunee which made Reyna smirk. "Well, she's my bitch." She commented. Aphrodite rolled her eyes and elbowed Reyna playfully.

"I under no circumstances  are your bitch. Come with me to bed and I'll make you my little bitch." Said Aphrodite with a joking smirk. That made Reyna blush redly. Then Reyna looked at me and pain showed in her eyes. What could be up with that?
"Alex, Aphrodite and I need to talk to you in private. Zoey and Courtney can come too." She said adding the Zoey and Courtney  comment when Zoey and Courtney suddenly walked in on us.
"Come where? What happened?" Asked Zoey.

"Reyna kissed Aphrodite and Aphrodite said she'll make Zoey her bitch." Piped Erin. "In bed." Added Shaunee. Reyna gave the twins a glare but she was blushing even more. Poor Reyna, clearly they are all embarrassing her to death.

"Fine, lets go." Said Zoey and Courtney at the same time. Ah hell, it was so weird that they said the same thing at the same time. I followed my friends up to Aphrodite's room. Staring around I noticed posters of celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence with her sapphire marks that identified her as a vampyre and more. And of course Aphrodite had her own mini fridge. Lucky her.

Reyna spoke first staring at me, Zoey and Courtney. "It happened after Aphrodite and I were making out in the car..." She began but I interrupted her.
"Let me guess? Car sex? At least you managed to get the right clothes on." I commented with my trademark giggle. Reyna shot me a glare that said 'shut up'.

"No we did not fuck. Aphrodite had a vision. About you Alex. And about Neferet." Said Reyna. "Zoey, you are the only one not to know the truth about Neferet in this room. Basically Neferet is fucking evil. She kills people and and shit. I think Nyx sent me, my sister and best friend Alex to change things. To make a better outcome."

Zoey was clearly shocked. Hurt and betrayal was evident on her facial features. "How could she? I trusted her! She promised my grandmother to protect me!" Zoey said, her tone sounding pained. She had gone pale.
"So what happened? Did Neferet kill someone?" I asked for some reason dreading the answer. Reyna was staring at me, her face full of pain. Her eyes were like clouds causing a rainstorm of tears.

Aphrodite spoke for Reyna. "Neferet killed you then kissed a woman named Alura who was her partner. I couldn't see her face, she wore a dark cloak." Typical Aphrodite, what a way to be blunt. I don't know why but my chest hurt. Neferet killed me? No, that wasn't set in stone. I would have to be careful how I save Neferet from her darkness. Then Courtney interrupted my thoughts.

"See Alex? I told you Neferet couldn't be saved. You trying to save her will get you killed. And your death won't make her become good like it does in your house of night fanfiction from our old world. Give it up, Neferet is heartless. There's a reason she was called 'my heartless one' in the books." She snapped. I felt hurt, why wouldn't anyone believe me? I knew there was good in her. It's not her fault her father and Darkness ruined her. I swear upon my life to redeem Neferet, this time around she must have the life she deserved. Even if I'm not apart of it.