Chapter 7: Alex's Curse

-Alex-

What the fuck did Loren Blake want with me? I hated him for how he used Zoey in the books. Of course my thought were interrupted by Lorens beautiful Poem,
"There once was a girl
Who I wished would twirl
Into my gentle embrace
With my lips on a race
To part her lips
Her lips as red as tulips,
Loving her is bliss
One I would surely miss."

I scowled at his poem which I found quite creepy coming from this bastard. Loren peered into my eyes with a smile and took my hand and wouldn't let go. "The poem was made for you." He said. I was confused, what did he want with me? Loren pulled me to his room and merely smiled.
"I will make you mine Alex. I've never seen someone so perfect for me. Just submit and you'll have so much fun. I'll even make a poem about us having sex." Loren grinned. I was so scared I forgot about my powers. Loren pulled down my shirt and used his sharp nail to make a small cut on my breast. Then he began to drink my blood and I gasped as I felt the imprinting kick in. Ah hell, I am so fucked, no pun intended. Losing control I moaned as he drank my blood. The sensations I was feeling overrode my thought process. All I knew was that this felt good and I liked it. He made me feel like a woman. I failed to resist as Loren got on top of me removing my black clothes about to violate me.

**********************************************************************************

The next morning I awoke in Lorens bed. Then I remembered and my fear and anger set in. Loren had violated me, no, he had raped me. Using my weakness of loving my blood getting sucked to keep me under control. Disgusted I rise to my feet and change back into my clothes. That's when Loren finally awoke. He smiled at me. "Hello darling. I have a new poem for you..." He began to say. That's when I used my powers to make him slap himself hard.
"You can shove that poem up your ass for all I care! Look how many fucks I give, oh wait, they all flew away. You will regret violating me like that. I will hurt you." I snapped angrily. Only dark desires of revenge fueled my power. I waved my hand and Loren fell on his ass onto the floor. Then with a other wave I'd slam him from wall to wall hitting his head hard each time. Then I made him grab his dick and cut it with his nails so he'd be in pain. Dicks are gross, especially his, not that I've seen any other dick before. I prefer pussy.
A other wave of my hand caused him to grab his neck and began choking himself. I wanted him to die but then my sense kicked in. I wouldn't become like Neferet and kill. I lowered my hands.
"Touch me again and I'll kill you." I yelled and stormed out of the room crying a rainstorm. At least I had kicked Lorens ass. Heading to my room I sat down and just cried until there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I snapped and then Reyna entered the room with a look of concern.

-Reyna-

I had heard Alex crying when I passed her room. So I had knocked wanting to be there for her.
"What happened to you?" I asked and pulled my best friend Alex into a tight hug. She was like the sister I never had. I'd do anything to protect her, even though she tried to protect me most of the time.
"Loren Blake happened." Alex practically growled. Shock then anger were expressed upon my face.
"What did he do to you? I'm willing to kill him." I said feeling so fucking pissed off. What was Lorens problem!
"I don't want to tell you." Alex said and looked down. I looked upon her, her shirt looked quickly put on, her hair wasn't even done. It looked like she had gotten out from bed. Knowing Loren I was able to guess what happened to Alex.
"Did he violate you?" I ask with a look of absolute fury. I will be making him pay for what he done. I'm such an idiot just worrying about him using Zoey. Of course the dipshit would go after Alex. Alex reminded me of Zoey at times. But when pissed she was more like Isabelle Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments books we both loved to read.
Alex merely nodded and looked embarrassed. Pulling her into a tight hug I began to rub her shoulders. "I'm here for you Alex. I know how it feels. My own father violated me several times. I still get nightmares. You deserve better, nobody should do this to you. I am going to hurt Loren. I'll have him begging for mercy at my feet." I told her protectively. Nobody and I mean nobody would be able to hurt my friend ever again. Unless they wanted a very painful death from me. I'd be more then willing to kill them. Alex then said, "I used my gift to hurt him. I hate him, why is he such an asshole?" She said.
I replied "Because he got into Neferets web and by that I mean her crotch. I am going to make him suffer even more then he did with you." I assured. After an hour of comforting Alex Aphrodite came in.
"Alex, I'm sorry for being such a bitch. Reyna filled me in on the secret. She's been a big help to me. I'm tired of letting my parents make me into someone I'm not. Will you forgive me?" Aphrodite asked.
Alex nodded. "Anyone can be redeemed. I forgive you and I want to be your friend. You deserve people who actually care about you unlike your snotty parents" she said and gave Aphrodite a tight hug.

////Hope you enjoyed. I time skipped because I don't think showing a full rape scene is good at all. Any readers who have been sexually violated, don't bury it inside. It will destroy you like what happened to Neferet. Get help from a therapist or a other trusted adult. You all deserve better. This chapter is hereby dedicated to people who have faced such trauma. Remember, love, always love. -Emily///