Sex Game's and Spag's

Start from the beginning

"I don't think I'm gonna like this game" Stevie growled leaning up to capture her lips and Ally accepting her whole-heartedly. She moaned into the kiss, just to tantalize her lover, knowing how much her mewls drove the brunette crazy.

Stevie's hands turned into fists beside her, resisting the urge to throw her on the couch and just take her but her ego refused to let her lose. She grabbed the top of the couch, giving her something to grab.

"That's why I picked this game," Ally breathed in between a kisses. Stevie trailed kisses away from her lips and down her jaw line. Suckling at her pulse point and placing warm, wet, open-mouthed kisses on her neck. The musican gasped and bit her lip but it didn't stop the moan that escaped from her throat as she felt both chills and heat run down her spine and settling in her abdomen. .

Ally began moving her hips, trying to relieve the aching between her thighs. She resisted the urge to bury her hands into her lover's hair, fisting the cushions as she felt Stevie's tongue lavish her.

Stevie clenched her teeth, which made her nip Ally's skin a little, and then hearing a small gasp escape her. Stevie smirked and bit her skin gently and it was all driving Ally insane. She couldn't keep this up, she knew.

To hell with her pride and her ego, she wanted Ally now.

She grabbed Ally's hips and threw her back on the couch, the musican's legs wrapped around her as she took Ally's lips and swallowed her gasp of surprise. She then went straight down to her chest, quickly pulling the shirt over her head and making even quicker work of her bra. Ally didn't have the will to stop Stevie and rub the fact that she won in her face. Her back arched when Stevie took in a dusty pink nipple into her mouth, the musican's hands buried into Stevie's hair. Stevie suckling and playing with her nipple, flicking around and by the time she let it go with a soft 'pop', it was dark red.

Stevie reveled in the taste of her skin, licking every inch she could while making her path down her abdomen. She nipped at her skin, occasionally looking up at her lover and seeing her chest rise up and down in anticipation. She hasn't even reached her center. Her ego swelled and her fingers hooked around the waistband of Ally's pajama pants. Stevie reluctantly sat up and took her pants along with her panties off, taking far too much time to do so, in her opinion. She could practically smell All's arousal as she slowly kissed up All's inner thigh. Ally bit her lip, knowing she was losing a battle with herself not to make too much noise.

She managed to do well so far, until Stevie gave her center one big, long lick, making Ally arch her back and a loud, high-pitched moan escape her. Stevie smirked, not denying the fact that that moan sent a jolt of pleasure through herself. God, how she enjoyed making her scream. She continued to slowly lap at her center, starting at her entrance and making her way to her engorged clit.

"Stevie," the musican whispered, losing the control she was so proud of in the beginning. Stevie wrapped her lips around her clit, suckling on it and gently licking it at the same time.

"Stevie," she moaned a little louder, barely able to keep her hips still. Stevie slithered an arm under her leg to hold her hips down, before plunging two fingers inside of the musican and  heightening the pleasure, "Oh my-Ouhhh!" Ally let out a scream, her hands digging into Stevie's scalp and her hips bucking into the air to have more. She was so close, with Stevie's lips, tongues, fingers and God knows what else- she was so close to coming.

"La-aaady," Ally gasped, a thin sheen of sweat already covering her body.

"Oh Fuck!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth falling open as she felt the peak of her orgasm about to hit her.

And then it stopped.

"No. No, no, no," Ally pleaded, trying to push her hips into Stevie's but she wasn't there. She looked down, her chest heaving and her entire body tingling. Stevie could blow on her clit and Ally would cum, but she didn't. Ally only smiled a mischievous smile and as wet as she was, as much as she wanted to come, she was going neglect her own orgasm. Just for the moment.

"Why'd you stop?" Ally asked, her voice quivering and desperate.

"That's for making me play that game," Stevie replied, crawling up Ally's body. The musican, desperate for her orgasm, was about to finish it herself but Stevie caught her hand just in time, "Ah-ah-ah, now now," she teased.

"Lady," she whimpered but Stevie shook her head and leaned down to her ear, "Payback," and then she thrusted her fingers inside of Ally once again, instantly making Ally arch her back and gasping, "Oh my fucking-"

"What a mouth,Pinguin," Stevie said smugly, her hungry eyes watching LAlly's chest arch up. Stevie bit her lip to keep a moan from escaping her own lips at the beautiful, raw sight in front of her. She curled her fingers, grazing the rough texture inside of Ally and doing all she can to make her climb higher. Ally took a nipple into her mouth, suckling and nipping. Ally's hips were still bucking as she continued to ride out her orgasm. Not quite coming down from her high, but she gradually did as her movements became slower.

Stevie chuckled as she heard the heaving pants that came from her lover, kissing her way to her lips.

"That," Ally panted, "that was uncalled for," she finished with a whisper. Stevie chuckled and took her lips, feeling Ally lazily respond.

"That," Stevie replied, "was completely necessary."

Ally gave a little chuckle, her energy obviously spent. Stevie lightly grazed her finger over the musican's clit, making her spasm.

"Sensitive," she managed to whisper. Stevie laughed, "I know," she whispered back into her ear, sending shivers down Ally's spine.

Ally's breathing finally became even, they haven't even paid attention to the movie. It was still playing, forgotten as each of them took each other in.

"I'm the only one naked, Lady, that's not fair," Ally protested.Stevie smiled and took off her shirt, and the musican took off her bra for her. After Stevie's pants were on the floor, Ally turned over unexpectedly, making Stevie land on the floor with the musican straddling her hips and a triumphant smirk on her face. Stevie raised her eyebrows, impressed.

"Pinguin, I didn't know you could do that," she commented. Ally grinned and leaned down next to Stevie's ear, "There's a lot of things you don't know I could do". she finished. She captured Stevie's lips with a kiss. Stevie moaned into the kiss, lifting her head up to deepen it.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Stally, I was wondering if you guy's- Oh Jesus!" Spags shouted as she saw the couple on the floor. Ally unstraddled her and grabbed her shirt nearby.

"Sorry, Ali, didn't think you were coming so early," Stevie apologized, grabbing her own shirt and pants.

"Well, put a tie on the door or the Cat's. God, The younow is in a hour," she whined. Stevie and Ally quietly chuckled.

"I'll come back later, make sure you're not... Nakes," Spag's said, a playful tone in her voice Ally and Stevie smiled at each other.

"Now, where were we?" Ally asked, restraddling her lover. She placed an open-mouthed kiss on her neck and whispered into her ear, "You lost, by the way, " before pulling away to smile in her face. Stevie rolled her eyes and turned them over, "Let's hear you scream again and see who's the own that really lost, Piguin," Stevie challenged, her voice low and husky and sending a shiver down Ally's spine.