Little-Miss-Masquerade {8}

Alright new chapter!! Woohoo, please don't forget to comment and vote! But especially comment!

This was nearly 2,000 words, so you guys better appreciate this!

Hope you all enjoyed, PLEASE comment. I hope I can get some of my readers back, it seemed like they all dissapeared!

Alright, hope it wont be long before uploading next, but we'll see!

Ok, i'm off to bed now... Night everyone! :D

(Chapter8)

I leaned in, my foot getting caught under the stool, making me loose balance, having leaning forward too far. I started to wobble, tilting farther and farther off of the seat, until Stephan caught me in his arms, and I ended up falling forward onto him, my stomach landing on his knee. Nonetheless, he caught me before falling on my face.

My face immediately heated up, my cheeks and neck glowing a bright red colour now, the rest of my body going frigid and stiff. It suddenly hit me what I was about to do, and I instantly stood up and stalked from the room, despite what the teacher was yelling at me about. I just had to get away.

I ran to the nearest bathroom on this floor, and stood in front of one of the mirrors, in disbelief. Was I really just moments away from kissing Stephan? Oh god, I was, wasn't I?

How would I ever go back in there? To face him and the rest of the class...

I just still cannot get over the fact that I was so close to doing that... and I kind of want to do it again...

I can't, though! We have been in this situation before, and we always know what will come out of it, but we always seem to do it anyways. He just 'can't' date someone like me. With being so high in the popularity down in England, he couldn't be caught with someone like me, someone so low and unknown. Well, that's not completely true. I was known, but only as a klutz who could never stay on her own two feet, and always made a fool of herself. Not like him, being known for his gorgeous features and flawless body. Every girl wanted him, and everyone wanted to stay away from me in fear of their food soon being plastered to them due to my clumsiness.

But I just couldn't bring myself to go back to class with Stephan being there... that would just make things extremely awkward, and I didn't want that with him. So I left, going straight to the one place I could think clearly. The Library.

I tentatively left the bathroom, peering over the corner to make sure no teachers saw me wandering the halls. I then sprinted to the nearest stairwell to get down a level. As I was walking through the doorway, though, I wasn't paying attention, looking behind my shoulder for people when I smashed into the broad chest of my Co-ED Gym teacher, Mr. Romano. He stared at me, gathering his thought, changing his expression back to the serious man he was. I just stared, my mouth opening and closing trying to think up an excuse, but coming up blank. "Go to class" he mumbled, pushing past me, walking towards a door where he slammed it behind him. Well, that was easier than I thought. I had never done this before; skipping class.

I soon heard the bell ring for lunch and quickened my pace as I pulled open the door and walked past the Librarians desk, making my way to the very back, behind all of the rows of aging books. I sat down cross legged, and absently pulled out me notebook and pen.

'I really need to keep my distance from Stephan,' I thought. 'Man, can't even go five minutes without thinking about him,' I mentally slapped at myself.

Just then, I heard someone step in front of me, and saw the familiar shoes of Kenny. I looked up at him through the glasses, and pulled the long bangs from my face. 'Definitely not doing this again,' I thought, "having your hair tied up for so long, it really gets annoying after a while'