Safe- Hitman Jones x Dacnomaniac!Reader [GRAND FINALE]

{Sorry in advance, Russia fans}

Mouth breathing, approximately two yards away.

Feet shuffling, obviously on concrete.

You rotated your wrists in the tight rope, staying as quiet as possible. You had to find out where you were.

You faked a coughing fit, stomping on the floor.

Hollow floor. Definitely not a basement.

How exactly you had gotten yourself into this mess, you didn't know. Al and you had planned for events like this- kidnapping, hostage situations, etc.- but you never thought it would happen. You heard whispers and some certain words, but your blindfold blocked any visual hints.

"She's valuable, sir. We've got complete control of him"

"хороший" (1)

You gasped very gently at the words you heard. They're... using me? To manipulate... no, it can't be.

Just then, you felt someone ease closer to you and untie your blindfold. You blinked at the sudden flow of light, until you could make out a figure. A man, about the same age as Al's father, only with lighter hair and a much larger body.

"Hello friend." The man said with a thick Russian accent. "You do not make commotion, da?" You nodded with furrowed brows.

"What do you want from me?" You asked sharply, but with a cool tone.

"From you? There is no need for anything but cooperation."

"Cooperation? With what?"

"Just do what I say, da? Pretty girl like you should not speak unless spoken to. You narrowed your eyes and gritted your teeth, nodding again.

"Sir, maybe we should offer-" someone behind you said, before being cut off by the man in your vision.

"Ah, yes. You miss Alfred, da? Why don't we give him a call? He has car phone, right?" You nodded. Reluctantly, you spoke the numbers.

"888... 447... 5594. Is that what you wanted?"

"Da, very good girl."

You cringed at the name, and waited for the call to go through. As soon as you heard the muffled voice of your lover and partner, you felt hope.

"Hello? Who is this?" You heard Al say hastily.

"Привет. (2) You can refer to me as Ivan for now."

"Okay Ivan, how did you get this number?" You were surprised at his voice. He seemed reckless, almost panicked.

"Oh, that is easy one, I got it from your girlfriend." Ivan cooed, with an evil glare directed at you.

"You bastard! What have you done with her?"

"Oh, nothing yet. She's been a real good girl. She will be even better later, when I have my way with her." You could feel your face heat up with anger as you crumpled your nose slightly and squinted at the Russian.

"You son of a bitch!" Alfred yelled into the phone, along with muffled curses of other sorts.

"Aren't I?" Ivan laughed. "Now, you want to talk to your little blue surge?" He shoved the phone into your lap and held the earpiece up for you.

"Al, it's me!" You spoke, thinking about what to do.

"(F/n)! God, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine... for now. Please help me, apple pie." You emphasized the nickname, it of course being your planned codeword for "I'm screwed."

"That Russian boob must be burning with a blue flame if he thinks he can lay a finger on you! Trust me darlin, I'll have you home to me faster than you can kick his ass."