Breakin' Dishes- AusHun x Quitting!Rebel Maid!Reader

Before I start this, I just want to say that this is not a songfic. It is only inspired by Breaking Dishes by Rihanna.

For 11/10 stars reading, you should listen to it while you read this!

Enjoy!

~

You were woken up from your nap by a to too-familiar ringing of a bell.

Mr. Austria was calling you.

You sighed, adjusted your (now messy) hair, and trudged to the study.

You had been Austria-Hungary's maid since you were very young. The passion and rebellion that flooded your heart was always tamed by the cursed uniform, making you oppress any feeling of freedom you had.

And you were real close to exploding.

"Mr. Austria, you called?" You peeked your head in, grumbling.

"Ah yes, I'm out of tea. And a bit stronger this time."

Not even a please. Who did he think you were? You were the beautiful and strong region of Bohemia, damn it!

"Right away sir." You picked up the empty tea set and went to the kitchen. On your way, you were stopped.

"Bohemia!" You heard Mrs. Hungary say, and you walked by. You stopped and waited for her direction. "Clean the China room when we leave if you can? Thank you." You nodded and hurried back to the kitchen. Wait, they were leaving?

As you made more tea for the Austrian, you were thinking of a way to ask him about it. Carrying the silver tea tray, you opened the study door.

"Your tea, Mr. Austria." He thanked you as you poured him a cup. "And, if I may, I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"Mrs. Hungary mentioned something about you two leaving. Is this true?" He set his book down and lifted the tea cup.

"Ja, we have business to do in Spain." You tried to hide the smile that was growing on your face. "Is that all?"

"Yes, thank you." You bowed and turned to leave, stopping in the doorway. "Oh do be careful Mr. Austria. I heard Spain is growing powerful." You walked away smiling.

After today, Spain would be the least of his worries.

~

As you watched the carriage pull away- carrying Austria, Hungary, and little Italy, you smirked. You were all alone.

The first this you did was rip off that ridiculous uniform. All the frills, all the lace, all the bows. You were left in a your undergarments.

You walked to Hungary's bedroom and into her closet, grabbing a pair of her old boots. Knee-high black lace ups, Perfect.

After successfully raiding her closet, you walked out of the room, smirking. What did Hungary tell you to dust? Oh yeah, the china room. What a place to start.

You grabbed a fancy tea saucer, and smashed it into the doorway.

You did this over and over, smashing, throwing, and slamming every piece of fine china you saw.

Once you were pleased with that room, you brushed your hands off walked to the armory.

Finding the most expensive looking sword you could wasn't hard; Austria was known to be a bit show-offy. Not that he could ever lift it.

You grabbed it off the wall and slammed the blade into his wooden furniture, snapping chips off in splinters. The artisan carvings were scratched, chair legs cracked. They'd finally know what it was like to lose a little bit of their homeland.

For the hell of it, you shattered a couple windows in the main hall.

Before you left the manor, you picked up all your old maid clothes, and laid them out right at the doorway. While slightly ripped, they were still in the shape of a dress and apron. Below the layout, you left a note.

Think twice before tearing a girl from her country,
for I am no maid.

After you were pleased, you walked right out the front door, swaying your hips and smiling.

You were on your way to the land you hadn't seen in decades.

And you felt good. 

~

Have you guys ever listened to a music album from like a movie, and there are those little short songs between the real ones?

This part is one of those little short songs.

It was just an idea that popped into my head, although I hated writing my two children as antagonists >•<

Up Next: Canada x Reader x England, Final Part

After That: Hitman Jones x Dacnomaniac!Reader, Final Part