Forest Fighting: England x reader x Canada

Canada's house is made up~
Poetic justice bitch~
(Just kidding I love you guys)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vher are you going?" Your big brother, Ludwig, asked, arms crossed and hair stiff. Okay; he wasn't actually your brother, but he was like one. More like a close roommate.

     "Calm your tits, Luddy." You ruffled his blonde hair. "I'm just going to Matthew's sleepover." You threw your phone into your bag and headed out the door.

     "A sleepover? Vith a BOY?" He pulled you by the strap of your backpack back into the house. "No vay. I don't trust 'Matthew' vith you. Who else is going?"

"It doesn't matter. Listen. You're not my dad. I appreciate you looking out for me, but I'm old enough to make decisions without you." You pecked his cheek like you always do and ran out the car.

"Fine! Just call me if somvhing happens!" His voice trailed off as you backed out of the driveway, waving at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is it?!" Arthur's English voice echoed through the halls of the large house. It was at Matthew's large cabin-type mansion, which you always were envious of.

     "It's me!" You replied, letting yourself in and looking around. "Where are you guys?"

     "MAKE WAY FOR THE HERO!" Alfred came bursting out of one of the doors above the stairs, along with Matthew, Arthur, and Francis.

     "(F/n). Glad you could make it." Matthew smiled and hugged you, a gentle shade of carnation pink adorning his cheeks.

     "I as well" Arthur gave you a tight hug and let you go.

    "I'm guessing ve're doing greetings now?" Francis leaned down and kissed your hand. You laughed and ruffled his hair, like you did with Ludwig.

     "I'm not another one of your girls. don't play that shít with me." The French boy suddenly became pale and acted in a traumatized-manor. "Jeez. Don't take it so harsh. Shall we go do things?"

      "Honhonhon what kind of things?" Francis retorted. A quick slap fixed his dirty mind real quick.

     "How about we play Flashlight Hide and Seek? It's a perfect night for that." Alfred excitingly said.

     "Aren't we a little old to play games like that?" Arthur raised one (glorious) eyebrow and looked at him.

     "I think it'll be fine. We might have fun!" You put your hand on his shoulder and he became flustered at your touch.

     "Alright if it's fine with (y/n) it's fine with me." Matthew kindly replied. He handed out flashlights to everyone and you guys were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Come on! Follow me! You grabbed Matt's arm as Francis, the seeker, flashed a beam of light dangerously close to him.

    "Wha-" you cupped your hand over his mouth and led him deep into the woods.

     You finally made it deep enough that you wouldn't be heard. "You were inches away from Francis finding you, do you really want him teasing you?" You began to twirl your hand through your hair and sat at the base of a large pine.

     "Would you two keep it down?" A familiar English voice rang out, scaring the crap out of you. Arthur came out from around the tree and sat next to you, Matthew sitting on your other side. A cute blonde sandwich.

     "You hiding here too?" You crossed your legs and looked at him.

     "Well, was."

You guys sat in silence for a little while, but comfortable silence. Peaceful silence.

     "Can I ask you something?" Matthew piped up from the other side of you.

     "What is it?" You twirled a strand of your (h/c) hair and looked at him.

     "Would you kiss me?"

     "Wha- Matthew-" you blushed, surprised at the shy boy's sudden outburst. "Why?"

     "Yeah, Why?" Arthur said, jealousy flooding his words.

     "No, I don't want to fight." Matthew put his hands up, sensing the tone in the English voice and tried to back away.

     "Well if you're so intent on kissing her, then you can at least give me a reason why she should choose you!"

     "Guys! Settle down! Choose? How long have you guys felt this way?!"

The blonde boys looked at each other.

"WAIT. You knew about each other's crushes and didn't tell me?"

"Please don't be upset, (f/n)..." Matthew's words trailed off as he looked at the ground. You hugged him to make him feel better and took in the scent of maple syrup.

"I'm not upset. Just surprised." You said sympathetically.

"Why is that, my lady?" Arthur asked.

"Because I like you both."

Authors note:

Sorry this had such an abrupt ending! The word count was getting a little high for a one shot, so just tell me if you want me to continue this one!