8 - Travis

Travis started to panic when she couldn't find her clothes in her suitcase.

There were clothes indeed, but theyre not hers. Her suitcase was filled with dresses, stylish jackets, blouses, tight skirts, skirts. SKIRTS.

And they were literally everywhere sprawled on the floor as she dug through her luggage.

"Oh no, no, no" she panicked when she finished and saw no signs of her clothes. But she spotted her favorite sneakers beside some pumps and other shoes she never favored.

Grumbling in frustration, she grabbed her sneakers. Her mom just changed her luggage. How amazing.

"She managed to get all of my junk out and she even left my sneakers?" She said  "Wow, mom. Thanks!" she said in sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

She put on her sneakers, sighing in content, except for the fact that she'll be stuck in dresses her whole stay here.

Tria entered the room after a knock when Travis was throwing every single clothing into her luggage, muttering incomprehendsible words.

"Whats wrong, dear?" She approached the agitated teen.

"Did you know that Mom changed my luggage?" She asked, a bit irritated and it'll only get worse if she knew that Tria somehow betrayed her in a little way.

Tria blinked, confused as she approached the girl's suitcase that were filled with clothes that aren't Travis's.

Her eyes widened "Oh my, I had no idea of this" she blinked, looking completely shocked "I checked your luggage the night before we left. I remember seeing your jeans and t-shirts" Tria sighed, rubbing her temple.

"Mrs. Lefévre probably had it changed exactly before we left. I'm very sorry, Travis" Tria bowed and Travis immediately felt guilty for complaining too much.

"N-no it's alright, Tria" Travis smiled before sighing, gazing at her luggage "Looks like I'll be stuck in dresses while I'm here. Well, at least she's generous enough to leave my sneaks" she said, shuffling in her shoes. The two of them giggled.

"Maybe we could do a bit of shopping tomorrow in exchange for your lady clothes" Tria suggested. Travis gasped, aghast.

"That's a great idea, Tria!" Travis almost jumped out of her shoes "I won't be stuck with dresses then!" She chuckled.

Tria nodded "It'll be good too if we take Adrien with us" she said. Travis wavered for a bit.

"Oh. Adrien..."

"Yes. You seem to be doing well in your first meeting"

"Um, well yeah I guess..." Travis remembered what happened lately and she was still a bit upset. Tria noticed.

"He was just protecting you, Travis. I bet he's a really nice guy, just get to know him more. You're not going to give up just like that, are you?" Tria said. Travis chuckled.

"Oh well. It's monday tomorrow right? Doesn't he have school or something?.."

"Hm, you're right"

"I'll go ask him" Travis said, stepping to the door.

"Oh wait..." She never had a tour in the house, but Tria did since she's helping around. "...where is his room?"

Tria chuckled "Come on, I'll accompany you" she said, heading out of the door with her.

Despite being friends with the blonde, a feeling still nagged at her that they shouldn't be married in the end. This is something they didn't want in the first place.