I giggle, before attempting to extract myself from his arms. "Ugh, let me up. I need to go shower - I stink."

"You smell hot to me.." He makes another 'mmmmm' noise and pushes his nose into my neck and sniffs loudly.

"You're a deviant,"

"You're one to talk..." He chuckles, slipping his hand into the back of my running bottoms and squeezing my bum. "Let's just stay naked for a bit? I'm hard baby..."

"Jake, you're always hard," I point out. "But do you really want all that chocolate to harden? Cold hard croissants, really? You know they taste so much better warm and soft and hot..." I whisper seductively.

He groans in frustration. "Yeah but I know something else warm and soft and hot... let me eat that instead?" he murmurs sexually against my ear, his voice thick with sleep and something else now. My thighs tighten as I completely consider surrendering to him even in my filthy post run state.

"I'll still taste the same later, actually I'll taste better later. Ken's croissants won't." I moan, closing my eyes to enjoy the feel of his mouth drag hotly down my neck. "I can't anyway because I have so much to do today." I peel myself carefully out of his arms and stand up from the bed, much to his grumbling disappointment. "I have a picnic to organise and then I need to get going to Epsom for a Venetian slideshow - Rob's back from honeymoon today. Well, late last night she got back, but I said I'd be there by eleven." I check my watch.

"A picnic?" he smiles, confused.

I nod. "How else am I going to get your son to love me if not feeding him all of his favourite foods? Which are by the way?"

He smiles deeper and shakes his head. "He's going to love you Alex, food or not, you're his type."

"His type?"

He chuckles. "You'll see,"

"Okayyyy, so what doesn't he eat then? And what does he really like to eat?" I ask, shimmying out of my running trousers which I need to peel from my clammy my skin.

"Actually, he's really good with eating. He'll eat anything you put down to him to be honest. Except brussel sprouts, but most kids won't touch them so,"he shrugs.

"Okay don't pack brussel sprouts, that's helpful," I frown. "Well I'm going to shower and get dressed. Coffee should be ready in five - fancy eating in the garden?" He nods and raises himself up from the bed, stretching his arms over his head. The muscles click loudly as he twists them at an angle.

"So, do you want me to come to Robs with you? Then we'll go get Caleb together?" He asks, scratching a hand over his head before dragging it down over his beard. The sound of his facial hair being rubbed at is rough and scratchy. I remember how it feels between my thighs and tremble slightly.

"Um, no, that's okay. It'll just be girl chat anyway," I say. And by girl chat I mean, I need to tell her I'm carrying your child and ask her what the hell I'm going to do about it. "I thought I'd just come meet you both in the park later?"

Jake nods his affirmative at my suggestion. "So, girl chat - that like when you talk about how sex feels now she's married? Does it feel different? Does it exist?" a smile plays over his mouth.

"Wow, you really know women don't you?" I shake my head in feigned awe, before pulling my t-shirt over my head.

"Not really, I don't know a fucking thing about women." He concedes. Scrubbing his hand roughly over his face again, he starts toward me, and my undressing is halted by the sight. Naked and perfectly erect he shows not an ounce of self consciousness as he strides across the bedroom. Sexually arrogant, god-like masculinity oozes from his every pore. I can almost smell it. It's entirely unfair for a man to look this glorious first thing in the morning.