17

3rd Person.

Adriana huffed out as she laid in bed, staring at the ceiling in complete darkness. Liam had been occupying her mind for two straight days now after their kiss in the bathroom causing her teachers to yell at her and her father to question her antics.

She just couldn't help herself - Liam was simply... amazing.

The past two days had consisted of stolen glances, small smiles and blushes along with the occasional kissing. As soon as she had gone to lacrosse later that day Kira instantly questioned the hickey on her shoulder which was still slightly showing although it was fading more.

Adriana just said she was practicing lacrosse and she got hit with a ball which Kira seemed to believe, maybe she had done that before?

Adriana sighed as turned to her side, resting her hands under her head and closing her eyes in an attempt to ease herself into sleep. She shuffled around the bed for a few seconds trying to get comfortable when there was suddenly a screeching noise from across her room.

She sat up quickly, almost screaming as her eyes landed on a figure crawling it's way into her room through her window. She hushed herself so she didn't make the intruder aware of the fact she knew they were in her room. She silently slipped out of bed and reached for the closest weapon she could find, silently cursing to herself as she gripped onto the hardback version of 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

She watched silently as the person finally got into her room, cursing with a man's voice as they landed with a large thud on the floor facing away from her.

She took a few tip toe steps towards the person, slowly raising her book above her head as the guy stood up. As they turned to face her she quickly lowered her book, squealing slightly as she did so. "Adriana! It's me!" She relaxed at the voice of Liam before whacking him again. "Ow?! What the hell!"

"You gave me a heart attack, stupid!" She exclaimed, sighing as she tossed her book back onto her bedside table, cringing slightly as she watched Liam groan in pain and rub his hand into his hair, attempting to soothe the stinging sensation.

"I'm sorry." Liam laughed slightly as he watched Adriana sit down on her bed. 

"It's fine. Sorry for hitting you." She laughed slightly as Liam rolled his eyes, glancing over at the book, silently thanking the gods she hadn't picked up one of the other thicker books on her bedside table. "What's up?" She asked, rubbing her hand along her chest as she attempted to slow down her racing heart beat.

Liam heard her heart thundering in her chest and felt terrible for scaring her. "I wanted to see you." Liam shrugged, looking over Adriana'a pajamas which were just a simple pair of black leggings and a purple t-shirt. 

"It couldn't have waited until the morning?" Adriana patted the spot beside her on the bed despite her words and Liam happily sat beside her, glancing over at her as she pulled at the end of her t-shirt. "Stay?" Adriana asked after almost a minute of silence. Liam gave her a questioning look and she sighed. "Never mind, forget about it." She muttered, shaking her head at how stupid her request was.

"No, no, of course i'll stay." Liam smiled at the girl, slipping off his shoes and flopping into the bed. "Come, cuddle with me." Liam smiled, glad that he hadn't changed out of his pajamas like he had planned to.

Adriana smiled shyly at the boy before slipping into the bed beside him, pulling the covers up to her chin. She turned away from Liam so he wouldn't notice the blush currently residing on her cheeks. Liam smiled at her shyness before sliding across the bed towards her and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her up to him as he rested his chin on her shoulder.