16

3rd Person.

Adriana, in one word, was connoyed.

Okay - maybe that's cheating. She was two words then, confused and annoyed. It had been three days since her 'moment' with Liam and he was acting like a complete idiot. He had started ignoring her again and instead started hanging out with Hayden.

It wasn't that Adriana had a problem with the brunette, it was that Liam had decided to completely ditch her. So, she decided she was going to annoy him right back. So that was her master plan right now. She continued to walk towards the school, a smirk playing on her lips as she noticed reactions of people around her.

She ignored the stares of lust directed towards her as her short play suit rode high up on her thighs, only just below her butt. The neckline was cut low and the black colour complimented her skin tone nicely. She had decided on a pair of black heels instead of her usual converse and had tied a choker around her neck, leaving her hair so it looked messy and effortless.

"Hey!" She spun on her heel, giving a questioning look to Stiles who ran up to her, stumbling over himself as his arms flailed and he looked at the younger girl, his jaw dropping

"Hey!" She spun on her heel, giving a questioning look to Stiles who ran up to her, stumbling over himself as his arms flailed and he looked at the younger girl, his jaw dropping. "Uhh, hi, how did your Chem test go?" Stiles stuttered out, causing Adriana to smirk.

"Oh, it went good! Thank you again for the help." She smiled up at the taller boy, keeping an innocent look in her eyes. "I really need to repay you for that some time." She fiddled with the ends of his flannel, glancing up to see him sucking in a sharp breath before shaking his head quickly. "See you later, Stiles." She pecked his cheek quickly as they stepped into the school building.

"Yeahh..." Stiles muttered and watched her walk away, unaware of how he had just been played.

Adriana walked towards her locker, casually looking around the hallways in search of a certain blondy-browny haired boy. She couldn't help but let her smile grow as she noticed him leaned up against the locker besides Hayden's, chatting to her with his back turned to Adriana.

Adriana quickly gripped the notebook from her locker that Hayden had let her borrow before closing her locker again and walking towards the unaware boy and the girl who now gawked at her. "Hey Hayden!"

Liam glanced to the side, his jaw dropping just as Stiles' had when his eyes landed on the girl in front of him. This was bad. Liam had been keeping his distance to get his thoughts away from the girl but she now stood in front of him, looking as good as always. "Hey.." Hayden muttered.

"I'm really sorry, I meant to give you these back yesterday," Adriana held out Hayden's Algebra notebook she had borrowed two days ago and smiled fakely when Hayden thanked her, taking it from her. "Thank you again." She debated whether or not to acknowledge Liam but couldn't help herself when she seen the look on his face from the side of her eye. "Oh, hey Liam."

Liam didn't know that Adriana knew that he was ignoring her.

"Hello," He smiled happily at the girl, trying to keep his eyes on hers, ignoring the way she scratched across her hairline before switching the direction her hair was resting in, messing her hair slightly making her look -somehow- even hotter.