25

3rd Person.

"God, It is actually gross how into him you are." Malia's voice made Adriana jump slightly and blush at her words. Adriana's dad wasn't supposed to be home until later tonight and she didn't particularly want to stay in her house alone so she decided to hang out with Liam for a bit.

And by hang out she meant watch Liam, Scott and Isaac test out their abilities whilst Stiles either refereed, threw balls at them, yelled or cheered at them. It was rather entertaining to say the least.

"Shut up." Adriana blushed, turning her attention back to Liam as Malia sat beside her on the fallen tree. They were literally in the middle of the woods - the things she does for this boy. He's my boyfriend - of course I'm gonna be into him." Adriana scoffed, smiling slightly as she watched Liam jog backwards with a smile on his face after knocking Isaac over. "He is such a nerd."

"Uhm, your boyfriend is a nerd? Take a look at mine

"Uhm, your boyfriend is a nerd? Take a look at mine." At Malia's words Adriana turned her head in the direction of Stiles, laughing instantly as her eyes landed on him stuffing his mouth with a burger - where the hell did he even get that from?

"BITCH!"

At Isaac's sudden yell both girls turned to look in the direction, standing up instinctively - Malia bearing her claws and fangs. Adriana sighed out in both annoyance and relief when her eyes landed on Liam sitting on Isaac's back, pinning him to the floor.

"Idiots." Malia rolled her eyes and sat back down as Scott showed of a goofy smile, waving happily at the two whilst Isaac held up his middle finger at the two girls and Liam simply smiled back at Adriana.

"Rude!" Isaac yelled back before Liam climbed off of him and helped him up. The two had a conversation which apparently everyone except Adriana heard as they all nodded simultaneously and Malia turned to look at Adriana with a smirk.

"What?" She asked with a pout.

Malia opened her mouth to answer but quickly shut it and smirked more, turning to leave. Adriana was about to protest when arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind. She squeaked in surprise but Liam's lips silenced her almost instantly.

Adriana smiled into the kiss and turned around in his arms, resting her forearms on his shoulders as she pushed into him, his hands tightening around her waist. "Puppy love," Isaac commented with a fake smile. "How fantastic and adorable," He spoke with fake enthusiasm about the two. 

"Don't be mad that you're not getting any, Isaac." Adriana replied as she moved away from Liam to smirk at the tall boy who blushed with a frown before stuttering out a random excuse for not having a girlfriend.. or boyfriend. Whichever way he rolled.

"Hey Adriana!" Scott spoke with his usual puppy dog smile on his face as he pulled her into a quick hug. Liam had eventually learned that his alpha was in no way interested in stealing his girl from him. "Is Kira not here?" Scott asked as he looked around the opening for his kitsune girlfriend. God - kitsune.. that still confused Adriana.

What even is a kitsune?

Like werewolves she had heard of before - sure Malia's were-coyote was a bit of a stretch but that was also believable but then there was a banshee and a kitsune? There were too many things to remember here.

"Nah, she said she had something important to do at her house but she asked me to tell you to call her later cause she had something she wanted to tell you." Adriana spoke as Liam rested his chin on the top of her head, wanting to leave and hang out with his girlfriend without the others bothering him.

Don't get him wrong - he loved his pack, he considered them all family - but there was times where he just needed to.. escape for a bit.

And that was what Adriana was  - she was his happy place. She made him happy.

"Ready to go?" Adriana turned to smile brightly at Liam who nodded with a mirroring smile. "See you later guys." Adriana waved at the pack as Liam linked his hand into her free hand. There was a series of goodbyes and vague sexual noises (mostly from Malia and Stiles) before the two eventually headed on their way.

The walked in comfortable silence, simply holding hands and being in each other's presence was enough for the two, until they had reached the end of the preserve. "Your house or mine?" Liam asked.

"Mine. My dad isn't home so we can chill for a bit." Adriana spoke.

"Netflix and Chill?" Liam joked, wiggling his eyebrows in suggestion at the shorter girl.

"Nerd." Adriana joked back, shoving him playfully.

"Baby." Liam countered with a small smile.

"Baby." Adriana shot back in a high-pitched voice.

"Are you copying me?" Liam asked with a small smile, stopping instantly in his tracks to turn and look at Adriana suspiciously, dropping her hand as he did so.

"Are you copying me?" She repeated his words in the same high-pitched tone she had mocked him in previously. He laughed a little at her attitude and she copied him, horribly attempting to copy his giggly-laugh.

"You smell." Liam spoke with narrowed eyes.

"You smell." Adriana smirked back.

"No - you smell." Liam couldn't hold back his smile as an idea popped into his head.

"No - youuu smell." Adriana laughed back at him. There was a few seconds of silence and Adriana thought that their little joke hand ended and she began to walk again when Liam reached out and grabbed her hand again, pulling her back to him.

Adriana stared at him with confused eyes as he dropped her hand yet again and placed both of his hands on her hips instead. She could feel them shaking slightly as he held her and she looked up worriedly at him. "Liam-"

"I love you." He interrupted.

Her mouth dropped open at his words. The tone in his voice was probably the most serious she had ever heard him be. Liam was looking at her - conflicted. He was glad that he had finally told her (he had known that he loved her for a few days now) but he was also extremely worried for her reaction. "Liam-"

Liam instantly frowned at the tone in her voice. "Hey- it's alright if you don't feel the same way about me, Adri-"

"No, shhh." She placed her finger on his lips, silencing him instantly. "Liam. I like you - like a lot.. but i've made bad mistakes in the past when I thought I loved someone but I didn't. I want - I want to be sure about this. I want this to be serious." She murmured, voice shaking.

"Hey." Liam placed his hands on either side of her face as she looked down causing her to look back up at him. "I love you and I don't care if you don't feel the same way - not yet anyway. All that matters is that you know." Liam spoke, thumbs running softly over her cheeks.

She smiled weakly up at him - feeling terrible that she didn't reciprocate the feelings... yet.

"I don't want you feeling bad about this, baby." Liam commented as he could smell her anxiety, regret and worry chemo-signals filling the air around them. At his words a small wave of happiness moved through the air. "It's alright. I love you."

He lowered his head to her level and they bumped noses for a few seconds before she smiled and pushed forward, connecting their lips without bumping into each other which was a miracle, considering they were possibly the two most clumsy people on the planet.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"No problem."