9

3rd Person.

"Liam!" Scott yelled as Liam lunged towards Stiles who had unknowingly walked into a stand off between a Beta and his Alpha. Stiles yelped as Liam knocked both of them to the floor, raising his hands to claw at Stiles but suddenly being yanked off the older teenager by Scott. "Liam!" Scott growled, now showing his red eyes to which Liam whimpered at and instinctively covered his face with his arms and hands, trying to get the Alpha's intense gaze off of him.

Stiles and Scott let out synchronized sighs as Liam looked back out from behind his arms, his normal blue eyes returning. Scott let go of the young werewolf and walked to Stiles, holding his hand out and helping his best friend up.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Stiles muttered, annoyance in his voice as he rubbed his fingers across his back which had been slammed against the ground painfully.

Liam sat down on the bench in the locker room and entangled his fingers into his light browny-blondy hair. "I'm sorry." He sighed out as he looked at his shoes that were tapping on the floor lightly, creating an irritating noise for the two older boys.

"What happened?" Scott asked softly, taking a seat beside his Beta.

"I don't know." Liam sighed out heavily before lifting his head and glancing at the hand that Scott had planted on his shoulder. "I honestly don't know what the hell happened. One minute I was fine and the next.." Liam simply sighed, not knowing what he had just done as he blacked out and only returned to consciousness when Scott yelled his name.

"Where were you? What was happening?" Stiles asked as he leaned on the brick wall, setting his bag down which he had brought earlier than usual as gym wasn't until later.

"I was with Adriana and Brett-" Both of the older boys gave Liam a confused glance at the new name. "A guy from my old school.. and I don't know. I just got mad at him.. he ugh! He just gets on my nerves." Liam kicked at the small bottle that someone had left last period.

"Well you need to get this under control be-" Stiles shut up at the look Scott gave him.

There was silence for a few seconds as Stiles and Scott both gave each other looks and Liam had no idea what they meant. "Did Adriana see you? Did Brett?" Scott asked cautiously as he looked over Liam. He had a few small cuts across his face which were slowly closing up. 

"No.. Adriana didn't." Liam confirmed and looked up at Scott who awaited the continuation. "Brett did." Before Scott could begin to freak out Liam quickly added. "He's a werewolf too. I can smell it."

Scott was proud of his Beat despite the situation.. It was hard to get control over your new and improved senses and Liam was doing great.. aside from the whole not being able to control himself thing.

"We need to get you an anchor.." Stiles muttered and the two other boys in the room looked to him. "That worked for Scott. Allison was his anchor. You need to find one." Stiles spoke, nodding his head. "Anger.. are you angry at anyone so much that you wanna rip their heads off?" Stiles asked Liam.

Liam pondered for a second. That would be Brett, but he didn't want to have to rely on Brett every time he wanted to shift so he shook his head, not saying anything because he knew Scott could tell when he was lying.

"Love.. do you love anyone so much you'd die for them?" Liam was about to answer when Stiles interjected again. "And I don't think parents count.. Scott's mom didn't work for him and he loves her so much you won't believe it. Did you know he keeps a pic-"

"Alright, Stiles. We get it," Scott quickly cut off his friend, already knowing what he was going to say.

"I don't know guys.. is there anything else?" Liam spoke as he went over the list of people he would die for. He would die for Mason but he didn't think that was the kind of love they meant, and his I.E.D made him angry at everything so he didn't want to rely on anger either.