The Baby - Prepare To Fight

Lisette went straight to the sporting goods store.  There she bought, shoulder and knee pads.  Two bow and arrows and plenty of wooden arrows.   She picked up knives that were made of all wood, carved with different animal carving.   

The cashier looked at her, "What you going hunting for vampires." he said joking    "Buddy, now, a day, you never know what you find out there." said she as she paid him.    Then Lisette headed to the supermarket.  She picked up everything she needed and plenty of liver for Bruce.

When she was done, she headed home.   While she was putting the bags into the car, a  young lady approached her, "Hey,  you shop here too, I  made more cookies, I wanted to know if you don't mind me having a talk with you later today?" said Angie    "Thank you, the cookies were very good.  I won't mind if you bring us some more. "said Lisette with a grin     "Well, I'll see you later then." said Angie as she began to walk on her way.    "Hey, almost forgot, how's the little one?" she asked  Lisette felt  bad for she was about to lie to Angie  

"He's doing fine thank you." she said   "Well maybe I get to see him again." she said   "Maybe," said Lisette as she walked stepped into her car and started to drive away.  "Girl, you can't see him no time soon," she said as she drove away.   Lisa heard what she said, "Poor lady, I think the baby is growing rapidly by now. They're going to need me sooner than I thought.

Lisette finally arrived home, Theresa heard the car so she came out to help her with the bags. Bruce stood at the door, waiting to help.   "Here sweetie just places them on top of the table", said Theresa as she handed him a couple of bags.   They all began to put the food away.  "Hey, that neighbor that gave us those cookies the other day was at the supermarket.   She asked for Bruce." said, Lisette    "Why?" asked Theresa   "She just wanted to see him again, I guess.  She coming by later."  said Lisette     "You know she can't see him, you going to have to make some kind of excuse.  I won't be able to explain what happened." said Theresa with a worried look.

"I don't know, I'll make up something whenever the time comes", she said then, she noticed that the bump on her head was completely gone.   "Hey, you bump is gone." said Lisette   "Yes, your son here not only is he a supernatural being, but he also has magic that heals you." said Theresa   "Wow, that's incredible.  Good job son," said Lisette as she handed him an ice cream bar.  Bruce took it and went to finish watching the movie.