10: Storytelling Fairytales...

Joe:

"Joe! Oh my God Joe! Are you okay? Look at me baby!" It was her, I knew she would come back. Even with me going in and out of consciousness, I knew it was Breann. She was here to see about me, apologize, and come back home. I knew it. "Joe! Please wake up! My God, wake up!" She said shaking me now.

Despite her kicking my ass, I wanted, no, I take that back...I needed to see her, to hold her, to be with her. Maybe she would give me a second chance. I fought against my body's well to open my eyes. "Joe, are you okay?" I could hear her cries now, that's when I realized who she was. It was not her.

I opened my eyes slowly, to see Kasey's tear stricken face. It looked like she had been crying forever, trying to get me to wake up. Like she cared, I didn't care about her, she was not the person that I wanted to see. I wanted Breann. Kasey smiled as she finally caught my eyes, "Oh my God Joe, I was about to call the ambulance! I thought you were dead. Who did this to you? Should we call the police?"

I had to clear my thought before speaking to her, "Kasey, why the hell are you here? No one invited you, how did you get in any damn way?" I said trying to lift myself up from the floor. She tried helping by pulling me up by my arm. I snatched it away from her. I didn't want or needed her help.

She frowned at me, "What the hell is your problem Joe? I came by here to see you and the door was unlocked! I thought something may be wrong so I walked in to see you lying on the floor passed out, with blood everywhere! What happened to you?"

"It's none of your damn business, it's married peoples problem alright. Why don't you just see your way out the way you came in? I can handle this on my own." I was finally up on my feet now, stumbling my way to the kitchen sink.

"You could at least let me look at you a little bit to make sure you're okay. Looks like your nose may be broken. Here, let me get a towel for you." I stood and watched Kasey as she went from cabinet to cabinet in the kitchen looking for a damn towel. This wasn't her home, she didn't belong here. If she did, she would have known that the towels were kept right under the sink so that I could easily find them. Breann always placed things in an easy location for me.

I bent down from the sink to get my own towel, wetting it a little and dabbing at my nose before speaking to her, "Look Kasey, I'm asking you nicely to just leave. I don't want you and you don't belong here. She wouldn't want you here either."

"Who is this "she" you're referring to? Your wife Breann? Is she the one that did this to you? I bet she did. Hell if I was putting up with half of the shit you put her through, I would have kicked your ass and left too." No the hell she did not just say that to me!

Hurt or not, I would kick Kasey's ass! You see I didn't have respect for her like I had for Breann. She wasn't my wife, just a hoe, she didn't deserve much respect at all. I slowly placed the towel down before speaking again, "Kasey, if you ever speak about my wife again.." I said moving closer to her from around the sink, "I will fucking kill you. Make no mistake about it, you will never ever take her place, so you don't know shit about what you're even talking about. So stay in your place or I will make you."

She just stared at me without speaking, I guess she was trying to process what I just said. She had to know that, she better stay in her place, "Kasey see your way out my house please. I don't have time for you today or your body today." That's all she was good for anyway, some good head and a nice fuck...nothing more, nothing less.

"If that's what you want, how you feel..Goodbye Joseph Thompson. One last thing before I go though..." She said holding up her index finger, "May the taste of my pussy forever be on your lips, so you'll always remember what your missing out on." With that she saw her way out the same way she came in.