4: Game Plans...

Joe:

A deer caught in headlights...I can guarantee you that's how I looked when Breann walked into this room and caught me fucking Kasey like there was no tomorrow. How the hell could I be so stupid to bring this woman into our house, in our bed, in my heart?

"Breann, please come back! I'm sorry baby I swear! Please!" She didn't speak to me, didn't turn around, just left the room and our home behind her. I could I be such a damn fool?

I looked at a shocked Kasey laid out on the floor. She looked like she had just seen a ghost as she held her shirt across her body, as if trying to protect and hide her private areas from me. I wanted to strangle her for doing this to me.

Why? Because it was her fault that I just broke my wife, the love of my life's heart. She seduced me and I was ignorant enough to follow suit. Work was slow today, so I decided to just leave early and come home to get something to eat. Kasey had followed me home and surprised me by knocking on my car window before I had gotten out to come in the house. She's never been here and I should have never let her come in. What else can I say though? Her pussy had me whipped and I couldn't resist it. Now I would pay for it.

Her eyes caught mines, "Get yo' scary ass up and get out my house! You betta be glad Breann ain't one of those crazy women that go off and yank a bitch's hair out or cut your ass up butt naked!"

Her expression of fear quickly faded to that oh no he didn't just say that shit to me face, "Excuse me, who the hell you think you talking to? Who was that woman? Is she the wifey?" She started to raise up from the floor which I had pushed her on to earlier.

"Wifey is not the word. Wifey is what you would call a woman like you ... a sideline who will never get the ring. That woman is my wife, my other half. Know your damn place and get out, you don't belong here."

"Oh so now I'm a nobody? Fuck you too Joe! If I was your wife I would leave your sorry ass because no real man would cheat on his wife. Don't forget you seduced me in the beginning, not the other way around." She was putting back on her black slacks and golden blouse now, but I didn't know who the hell she thought she was talking to me like that.

Once again I had to teach another woman a lesson. You don't talk to a man like that, you respect a man like he is a King. I stood up to meet her gaze and slapped her right there, "Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? Know your damn role and respect your man!"

Tears began to roll down her face. She was scared, just like Breann always was ... weak. "You've never hit me before Joe. Fuck you you're not my man, don't ever call, text, or email me again." She quickly broke away from me, grabbing her things on the way out the room, "By the way, I hope your wife gets your good for nothing ass back and finds someone better, I know I will. Asshole." Just like that, she was gone. I had lost both of my women in one day, some playa I am.

*********
So it's true what Breann told Monica and Liyah last night? You are dumber than I actually thought you were." For Will to be my best friend, he surely does talk to me like I'm shit. I had gotten to work this morning and he already knew something was up by my expression.

I looked at him from my desk, "Bro, it was a mistake! I told you she seduced me and followed me home ... come on man! As soon as I saw Breann I pushed her off of me."

He ran his hand over his face while listening to me, "How can someone seduce you when they know they're already welcomed to sex with you? The fact that you let another woman come into the home you and Breann share is beyond me. Your wife caught you, there's no coming back from that."

"I knew you wouldn't be on my side anyway. Just tell me how to get back with my wife please!" I was despite, but damn, I knew it may be impossible.