2: Training Sessions...

Joe:

Some people may look at me differently if they really knew how I treat my wife. I mean damn, I didn't really do the shit intentionally. It was like she had a way of just pushing my buttons and when she did I had to do something. What kind of a punk would I be if I just never said a thing?

Don't get me wrong, I have never really hit her before; I have never hurt her physically. A little push or pull here or there to get someone's attention never hurt anyone. She doesn't have any broken bones or bruises from me! I know I've told her I would stop and learn to control my temper, and I have because I used to be worst. She could used some changing herself.

I bet she's never told anyone that she's left me before. Yeah she flew back to her moms place for no damn good reason at all. She said that it had just been too much for her to take, that I had hurt her too much and she didn't think that she could coninue to handle it. I mean come on now! So what I may get angry sometimes, I may snap sometimes, I may even complain a lot, but what is a marriage without struggle? Struggling is what makes you stronger. No marriage is perfect and no two people will ever be together without having any issues. So that was a weak move on her part. That's why she was back home within a week.

I know one thing though, I do have a good woman. She cooks, she cleans, she takes care of me, the house, makes sure all things are in order so I can know what to pay for, she's smart, educated, works full time and keeps me on track with everything. I know all this, but I also know that sometimes a woman can be too good, and we men may need something on the side. Not a main chick, just a down chick that you can get it from every now and then. That's why I have Kasey...just someone I can fuck around with whenever I can't get it from Breann. She threw herself on me last year at a party, and we've being going hard since then. Breann and I have a great sex life I guess, but it's just that sex. Kasey helps me keep it spicy you know? No, I don't think its right for me to cheat on my wife, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

"Bruh one day your ass is gonna get caught! Up in here daydreaming and lusting after that woman. Like you're not married to a wonderful woman named Breann." My best friend Will said as he walked into my office looking like a true wallstreet business man in his suit and tie. Once again he had caught me in my office at our auto mechanic company looking at a naked picture of Kasey that I kept in my wallet. She was sexy as hell, I couldn't resist pulling it out every once and awhile.

"Bro you know me, I just can't help myself." I said while putting the picture back into my wallet in my desk drawer.

"Like hell you can't! If you knew from jump street that you couldn't be faithful to one woman, you should have left the woman you are with a single woman."

"Say man, why you all up in my business anyway? We're at work, this is not the place to discuss this at all."

"Oh really, now work is the inappropriate place to talk about your affair, but you can sit up here and stare at your mistress all day? Look I'll get back to work here in a minute, but let me say this first. You are a fool. Breann is like a sister to me, being that her and my sister are best friends, and I don't respect you for how you're hurting her. You may not tell me everything, but Monica does. It ain't right man, not at all." I was more than sure that Breann did turn to Monica with all our issues, why wouldn't she that's her best friend. However, somethings should stay in the house.

I stood from my desk to face him, "Look man I know what I'm doing is wrong, I'm aware of it. I'm trying to get better on my own, but I for damn sure don't need you or you sister preaching to me! neither one of you are married so how would you know anything?"

"Joe you don't have to be married to know how to treat a woman! But hey that's you ... digging your own ditch. I just hope you'll be ready to lie in it because one day all the shit you have put her through is going to come back and hunt your ass! Mark my words." He paused for a moment, taking some papers out of a manilla file folder that he held under his right arm, "Here is the Johnson Motors case that Mr. Oliver wants you to take a look at. Hopefully you won't be too busy lusting after Kristen, or whatever her name is, to actually do your job around here."