10

This chapter is kind of long and NO MUSIC YET

When I woke up today, I felt different. I realized the feeling was the feeling of Jakes death setting in.
I know I'm supposed to cry, but somehow, I don't feel like crying. I feel like something inside of me turned off, my emotions.

And there's only one thing I can think about doing.
Making the killers life and plans crumble little by little.

***

"

Why do you need a hatchet?" A very confused Eli asked me as I stood at my closet and he laid on my bed.
I huffed, and pulled my white T-shirt off, not caring that Eli could see me in my black lace bra.
"Because, I have place to be." I pulled on a black sweater. "And to break into." I shrugged.
I pulled on a pair of combat boots, and out my hood up.

"You're going out dressed in all black, Don't you think that's a bit risky?" Eli asked.
I laughed as I shut my closet doors.
"Eli, honey, two things. I want to find out who killed my boyfriend, I don't care how risky this is." I said.
"Do you have anything to defend yourself? You know, in case you run into the killer?" Eli asked.
I rolled my eyes, and reached into my boot, pulling out a shielded knife.

I pulled the shield off, and showed Eli it.
"What is that thing?" He asked.
"This my fried, is a 7 inch jagdkommando integral tri-dagger knife. Wanna know the coolest thing about it?" I stated, and twirled the knife in my hand.
Eli raised his eyebrows.
"When someone is stabbed with this knife, everything is different when they're taken to the hospital. Because this knife is twisted, its a lot harder to close the wound. In most cases, this knife is fatal because the surgeons couldn't close the wound in time." I smirked.

***

Eli's POV•

"Hello?" Emma said through the phone.
"Emma, hi." I said back, pacing around my room.
"Do you need something?"
"Look, okay so I usually do not care, like at all about these types of things but something's wrong. With Summer." I explained.
"What are you talking about?"
"She's quote vengeful right now. I was at her house, and she was getting ready to leave. I don't know what she's doing or where she's going, but she took a hatchet and some knife that I guess is hard to close if you get stabbed with it."
Emma didn't say anything.
"I don't know what's running through her head right now, but its not our usual Summer. And I have this feeling that if we don't find her, something bad might happen."
I heard rustling through the phone. "Meet at my house. I'm calling the others." Emma said, before hanging up.

***

Summers POV•

I turned off my car and got out, looking up at the bright neon sign.

Crescent Palms Motel

I opened my back door and pulled out a small bag with the hatchet and the knife in it.
I walked over to the front desk, to find it empty.
I rung the bell, and waited.