14

So this chapter is going to be a #Jummer flashback in honor of fall and because I know we all miss Jake.

"I'll be there in 5" Jake said as we talked on the phone, making plans to go to the pumpkin patch.
"Okay" I smiled, even though Jake couldn't see me.
"I love you Summer Belmont" Jake said.
"I love you too, Jake Fitzgerald" I laughed, and we hung up.

I got up from my desk chair and walked over to my mirror, looking at my outfit.
I was wearing a burnt orange knitted sweater, black leggings, and brown high boots.
I smiled, and fluffed my curled hair.
I grabbed my purse off of my bed, and walked down the stairs.

"Will, the entire neighborhood does not want to hear the hockey game" I laughed.
Will got up and walked over to me. "Where ya going?" He ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away. "The pumpkin patch".
"Is there a petting zoo?" Will asked.
"Yes, why?"
"Leroy" Will laughed, mentioning a goat I had become friends with last year at a different petting zoo.
"Leroy was a nice goat!" I laughed, and the doorbell rang.
I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Jake.
"Ready?" He asked, and I nodded.
"Don't let her find another Leroy!" Will yelled, walking back to the couch. "And bring back pumpkins to carve Sol!"
"Sol?" Jake questioned.
I rolled my eyes. "Sun in Spanish. Its closest to my name" I informed him.
"Nice one Will!" Jake yelled, and I smacked his chest, making him cough.
"Let's go" I walked out the door, Jake following behind me.

Jake and I got in his truck, and he reached into the backseat before starting the car.
He pulled a little blue and white striped box out, and handed it to me.
"What's this?" I asked.
"Just a little gift for the love of my life. Open it" Jake started his truck, and started driving.

I opened the box, and saw a bracelet.

S&J was on three beads, and cute patterned beads were around it. Along with charms.
I noticed the charms weren't just any charms, they had something to do with Jake and It's relationship.
I closed the box and looked over at Jake.

Perfect timing was on my side, so I quickly turned his head and kissed him.
"Thank you. I love it." I said against his lips.
He turned his head to look back at the light, and it turned green.
"You're welcome" he glanced over at me.

When we pulled up to the pumpkin patch, we got out of the car and walked through the entrance.

"Well" Jake said, intertwining our fingers. "What should we do first?" He asked.
I looked around. "We should get the pumpkins last. Let's go see to the vendors." I suggested.
Jake smiled, and we walked over to the animal farm.

We walked over to the pathway filled with small kiosks, containing things ranging from balloons to sunglasses.
Jake pulled me over to an accessories table, and took a white daisy flower crown off of it, placing it on my head. I laughed, and Jake grinned at me.

"That looks beautiful on you" the worker inside of the tables said.
"Thank you" I smiled at her.
I took off the crown and placed it back down, and Jake and I continued walking.

We continued walking and playing games, until we decided to get on a wagon ride over to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins.

We climbed up the stairs to the wagon and sat down, waiting to be taken over to the patch.

A small family of a mom, dad, and daughter sat down across from us, and the little girl laughed at her dad making silly faces.
"One day" Jake whispered into me ear, and I smiled, leaning my head against his shoulder.

After getting our pumpkins and going back to the main part of the pumpkin patch, we decided to go get cider and donuts, and go home.

On the way home, we listened throwback Disney movie songs, and neither of us could stop laughing.

We pulled into my driveway, and I grabbed the Pandora box, getting out of the truck.
I quickly ran to my front door, and opened it.
"Will!" I yelled.
"What?" Will asked, turning the corner from the living room.
"Come help bring the pumpkins inside" I said.

After bringing the pumpkins inside, we got them ready to carve, and Jake turned on Hocus pocus on.

"I don't know about you Jake, but I'm carving my basketball number" Will said, scooping out the insides of his pumpkin.
"Will, this is the 3rd year in a row you've done that" I cringed when I pulled my hand out of my pumpkin, not liking the feeling of the pumpkin guts.
"I'm carving a giant J" Jake smirked.
"I'm carving a witch. You know, something that deals with Halloween." I said.
"It also deals with you" Will said, and he threw a handful of pumpkin guts at me.
"Will!" I shrieked, stepping away from my pumpkin. "I cannot believe you did that" I started gagging, while wiping the pumpkin guts off of my shirt.

I didn't noticed Jake and Will forming a plan behind me, and while my back was turned, they came up behind me, dumping all of their pumpkin guts on me.
I froze, trying to focus on not throwing up due to the smell and feeling of the guts.
Jake and Will were both laughing from behind me.

I turned around, holding out my arms in front of me.
"Very funny" I said, which made the boys laugh harder.
"Two can play at that game" I said.
"What" Will coughed.

Before the bots could react, I jumped on them, wrapping my arms around their necks and jumping in between them, getting the pumpkin get over all of them.

Will post his balance, and we all fell to the ground.

A/N- ): (pretend that's summer in the gif OK)