09

Its been more 24 hours since Jakes body dropped, and I haven't gotten out of bed since.
My mom has come to check on me, seeing if I need anything, but I haven't.
My friends have been texting me, asking if I'm okay, expecting me to be, but how could I be. My boyfriend is dead.

I sat up in bed, and looked around my room.
It had become a mess, and needed clean. There's multiple snacks and drinks sitting on my desk that my mom brought up to me, because she understood that I don't want to be bothered.
I took a deep breath and stood up, walking to my bathroom.
I started the bath, and dropped a bath bomb into it, before taking off the large T-shirt I was wearing and stepping in.

After bathing I looked at my alarm clock that read 12:34 am. I walked over to my closet, putting on a red skin tight dress with long sleeves, and throwing a long black coat over it.
I put on a pair of black 4 inch heels with it.

I went into my bathroom, and quickly curled my hair, and did a smoky eye makeup look.
I went with a bold red lip.

I grabbed my car keys, and walked out of my house, ready to forget the entire night.

***

There's only one thing I don't like about night clubs, and its the long wait to get in.
But when I finally got up to the front of the line, the security looked me up and down, and raised his eyebrows.

"You don't look 21" he crosses his arms.
I laughed, and pulled out my fake ID. "Yeah, I look young. I know." I fake smiled.
The guard looked at the ID, and smirked, moving out of the way and letting me into the club.

When I got in, I took off my coat and hung it up, and walked over to the bar.

I sat down, and the bartender looked at me.
"What can I get for you, hot stuff?" He asked.
I tapped my nails on the bar counter, and hummed. "How about a scotch?" I cocked my head.
The bartender smirked. "I do love a woman with high alcohol tolerance." He set down the scotch in front of me, and I grabbed it, quickly downing it.
"Oh honey. You have no idea how high my tolerance is." I smiled, and rested my head on my hand.
The bartender smirked, drying out a cup.
I stated at him, and he smiled.
He looks young, and his pretty attractive.
His hair is spiky, but messy in the best way.
His eyes look brown, but it's hard to tell what color they really are under the flashing lights of the club.

"So, how about another scotch?" I questioned.
The bartender smirked, and grabbed my cup.
"So if I'm going to be serving you underage scotch all night, would you mind telling me your name?" He asked, and must've noticed my worried facial expression. He laughed, "it's not hard to tell when someone in here is using a fake ID. Don't worry, I won't tell." He said, sitting another scotch down in front of me and winking.

I cleared my throat, and sipped my Scotch.
"My name is Summer." I said.
"Well Summer. My name is Dylan." Dylan leaned closer to me.
"And I'm underage too." He said.
I laughed.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"18. You?" Dylan rested his hands on the counter in front of me.
"I'll be 17 next week actually." I smiled.
Dylan smirked.

I set my drink down, getting up from my seat.
Walking to the dancefloor, I started moving my hips to the beat of the music.

***

When I walked into my house again, I didn't go up to my room, I went to Wills room.

I stepped inside the room and looked around, neither my mom or I had barely been in it, and my dad has never been home since Will died.
Wills bed is unmade, and his basketball trophy's had a thin layer of dust on them.

The only thing that had been moved inside of the room is Mickey's bed, that was put in my room.
I walked over to Wills window, that over looked our backyard and behind it a small pond that Will and u always used to swim in when we were younger.

I walked out of Wills room, and to mine.
When I walked into my room, I got the feeling as if something isn't right. Like I'm not the only one in my room.

It's 2:30 in the morning, and I knew my moms asleep.
I slowly walked into my room, and sat on my bed, taking off my shoes.

I heard something crash in my bathroom, and gasped, sitting up.
I looked around for something to defend myself with, and my eyes landed on a pocket knife Jake had given me that's sitting on my bedside table.

I grabbed it and stood up, slowly walking to my bathroom door.
I peered into the small crack, since the door wasn't closed all the way.
I didn't see anyone in the bathroom, so I slowly pushed the door open.
The first thing I noticed was a tube of open red lipstick on the floor, and the window that is open.
The window that was closed when I left my house earlier.

I walked over to the window and shut it, locking it.
I glanced into my shower even through I don't have any curtains, and made sure nothing was in it.

I started walking out of my bathroom, and something in or on my mirror caught my attention.

I looked up, and my hand flew to my mouth.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.