15.Force

They were both locked against a wall in a small holding cell, near the entrance of the prison.

They were alone and Thorne looked up at Lilian worried, from his place on the floor.

"Are you okay?" He asked, eyes scanning her body for injury, they rested for a second on the thin cut on her neck. It hadn't stopped bleeding.

She smiled at him, "I'm fine, worry about yourself." He laughed, but the bruising made his face contort in pain.

She winced, and wished she could reach out to him. She would kill the man who hurt him.

Unlike her, Thorne's feet were also tied down, and he had been forced into a kneeling position.

She on the other hand was still standing, wrists chained above her head. The position made her feel vulnerable, and the knowledge that she couldn't use hard arms to protect herself, concerned her.

A guard walked in, two others flanking him. It was the guard who's arm she had broken.

He had since gotten it strapped into a sling but, to her delight, still seamed to be in pain.

"Hello sweetcheaks," He drawled, confidence back now he knew she was unable to hurt him. "I hope you're feeling comfortable, because we're going to be in here a while."

He waved a hand at the others who left the room.

He trailed his fingers over her face and she snapped at his hand, trying to bite him.

His grin was one of madness, "Feisty..." He laughed, "I'll break you soon enough." With that he pulled back his arm and punched her hard in the face.

Thorne yanked on his chains, lips curled back from his teeth in a feral growl. The man laughed again, and leaned in close, "tell your mutt to shut up."

Lilian just growled. He punched her again, this time in the gut. If the restraints hadn't been holding her, she would have doubled over at the force of it.

"That's for breaking my arm." He slapped her across the cheaks and Lilian felt her lip split.

He smiled, "but that's enough punishment, I have other uses for you."

Fear bubbled low in her, she glanced quickly to Thorne who was gazing at her in desperation. "He can't save you, you know." The man spoke.

Lilian spat blood in his face.

"You little-!" He gasped, grabbing her top in his hand and pulling her towards him. This caused the fabric to tear leaving her bare underneath.

She refused to cower, refused to give him that satisfaction as he obviously stared at her exposed chest.

Thorne let out a snarl and over the shoulder of the man, she met his eyes.

She tried to convey her feeling with her eyes, that she was alright. But he knew she wasn't.

She held eye contact with him as the guard reached out and touched her. She didn't let his cold hands shock her, she just set her jaw and stared at Thorne.

He gave her strength.

The man groped at her breasts, repulsion more than anything else, rose up inside her.

Then his lips were on hers.

She tried to pull back, tried to close her mouth, but he forcefully thrust his tounge into her mouth.

Squirming away from him, she tried to make him stop. His tounge felt like a slug against her own, nothing in comparison to Thorne's kiss.

She did the only thing she could and bit his tounge hard, his blood ran into her mouth and he pulled back sharply, yelping in pain.

She spat again, this time his own blood hitting him in the face. Lilian panted and glared at him.

"That's it! You bitch." He growled.

Sudenly he leaned down and bit into the soft tissue of her breast.

The things that happened next, occured so fast Lilian could barely register them.

She yelled in pain, the blood curdling sound filling the room. And the sight and sound of his mate being abused, finally made Thorne snap. He let out a feral roar, and pulled so harshly on the chains that the brick holding them in place shattered.

He was across the room in less than a a second.

The guard didn't even realise what was happening until Thorne had him by the throat against a wall.

Lilian, against the other, caught her breath and tried in vain to keep the tears from spilling.

Thorne wraped the chain, still attached to his arm, around the man's neck and pulled.

He started gurgling as the breath left him, saliva dribbling down his face.

"You made the mistake, of not only touching her once, but multiple times." The words were soft almost impossible to hear, as Thorne wispered them to the man. "And I'm going to enjoy killing you."

Though the man could barely breath, he manged to get one word out of his strangled throat. "Mercy..." it was nothing more than a gasp for breath but they both heard.

Thorne smiled, but it wasn't kind, "What do you think Lilian?" He murmured, pausing to look at her, "should we be merciful?"

Lilian smirked up at him, and he grinned back, "My thoughts exactly."

The man was dead before he hit the floor.