'M'am, I need you to stay calm.' Mills tells her. She then takes the paramedics to her daughter who is lying on the floor with her eyes closed. 'What's her name?'

'Miley.' The mom says.

'Miley can you hear me?' Brett asks the young girl, rubbing her chest. The young girl stirs and opens her eyes. 'Mills, let's get a C-collar and a backboard.' Mills nods and heads to get what they need. He returns and they put the C-collar around her neck and put her on the backboard. They then take her to Lakeshore. The nearest ER.

At the district, Voight is getting pissed about the whole new gang thing.

'We need to find this gang. Someone needs to go undercover.' Voight tells his gang.

'I can do it.' Burgess pipes in.

'From the tip it looks like a group of school kids.' Voight says. As he finishes Josh and Emilia walk in. 'This gang is obviously recruiting young people somehow.' Emilia and Josh sit in the corner at an empty desk and start doing their homework.

'We could speak to the juvenile detention centre. Anyone who's nearly finished their term, we look at what the charges were and go from there.' Atwater suggests.

'Nah. There's a chance they'll go back to the world of crime instead of learning their lesson.' Antonio tells Atwater.

'Who could we find to go undercover then?' Olinsky asks looking at Emilia and Josh. Antonio, Voight, Atwater asked Jay also look over to them. Emilia and Josh realise it's too quiet and looks up. They see everyone looking at them. Erin and Ruzek catch on to what they're suggesting.

'No!' The exclaim together.

'No what?' Josh asks.

'They want to send one of you undercover to that gang we're working on.' Ruzek informs his nephew.

'We're not going to go with it.' Erin tells them.

'Mom, I think we can handle it. We can both do it. Then we have the protection of each other if something happens.' Emilia responds.

'Sounds like a plan.' Josh tells them.

'Okay. We'll get hold of the people that tipped us off and where there hangout is.' Voight tells his team. 'In the meantime. Emilia, Josh have you seen Evelyn today?'

'No. But I can give you her address.' Emilia replies. Voight nods and Emilia writes on on a peice of paper and hands it to Antonio. Olinsky is on the phone then puts it down.

'We've got a location on the gang.' He tells everyone the address and Voight sends Emilia and Josh to get prepared to go undercover.

' He tells everyone the address and Voight sends Emilia and Josh to get prepared to go undercover

Emilia wears a green vest top, black ripped jeans, skull necklace, bracelets and black boots.

Josh wears a black top, black leather jacket, black trousers and black sunglasses. Olinsky wires them up and tails them to under a bridge.

The leader of the gang looked over to us.

'Yo!' He said.

'Hey man.' Josh replied. 'I'm Josh, call me J. This is Emilia, called her E.'

'Wat up?!' Emilia says.

'I'm Kev. Welcome to The Vultures.' He says as we fist bump.

'So. What you guys get up to fun 'round here?' Josh asks.

'Follow me.' Kev tells them. They follow him to an abandoned warehouse. They go in through a gate and break open the door. They walk into a room with tables overloaded with wires, glass bottles and cans of fuel. 'We make bombs.'

'That is so cool!' Josh exclaims. 'Did you cause that collapse at that high school? We saw the logo.'

'Hell yeah we did!' Kev exclaims back while the other gang members laugh.

'What do we have to do to get into the gang?' Emilia asks.

'Torch a building for both of you. We do it different for each new member. The collapse at the school was an initiation for Dave.' Kev says pointing to another boy. 'Two weeks time. We'll train you on everything. Tonight, we're going to throw a fuel bomb into a club. Watch and learn.'

Kev picks up a few pre-prepared fuel bombs and motions his hand for everyone to follow them.

Half an hour later they're in an alley round the back of a club.

'We're pulling in.' Olinsky said to Emilia and Josh through the ear peice. 'Be careful and stay where you are. Try and stall them.'

'You're going to do this with people inside?' Josh asks.

'Sure we are!' Kev shouts.

'You're killing people?!' Emilia exclaims.

'It's what we do.' Kev laughs as he lights the cloth drenched in fuel, breaks a window and throws it in.

Tuck 81, Sqaud 3, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25, fire at a club,  1548 N Wells St, 60610.

Truck, Squad, Ambulance and Battalion all race to their vehicles and speed off to the club.