"I don't gotta try." Ray smiled in my face while pulling my pants down.

I have a girlfriend!!

"I used to fuck you just like this." Ray pinned me to the bed and got in between my legs.

"You are so annoying," I said laughing.

Kiara is my girlfriend and I love her so I will not cheat.

Ray pulled my sweatpants down and I let her. I didn't like the teasing but I had to deal with it or else I'll be naked in her bed.

BabyK😌: Can you come back, I miss you

"I have to go," I said cheerfully putting my sweatpants back on and got off her bed.

God is good

"I'll see you tomorrow." Ray kissed my cheek softly and smiled weakly.

I hope Kiara will stop doing whatever and fuck me.

++++

"I missed you." Kiara kissed my cheek and touched my thigh.

When I came back to her house I took a shower and changed into shorts. Taking a shower really did help cause I feel less guilty now and I'm gonna tell Kiara what happened. I feel like Ray invited me over so she can fuck but I don't think she'd have a breakdown on purpose.

Is that even possible? To force a breakdown on yourself.

"Bubu, I did something bad and I promised myself that I'll always be flat out with you," I said while holding her hands.

"What happened?"

"I went to Ray's house because she was having a tough time. She tried to fuck but I told her I have a girlfriend and we can only be friends. After that you texted me and I left her house, I didn't have sex with her nothing like that."

Please don't hit me, please don't hit me.

"As long as you didn't do anything then it's whatever." Kiara shrugged while kissing my shoulders.

Wait... what?

"You're not mad?"

"You didn't cheat so why would I be mad?" Kiara picked me up bridal style and brought me to her room.

I... don't know.

"But if you do cheat I won't hesitate to shave you bald." She said looking me in the eyes.

"Jeez relax." I chuckled as she stood between my legs opening them.

1.

Kiara took my shorts off and put them aside.

2.

I bit my lip as she stroked my clit through my underwear using her thumb.

3.

"Kiara, can I talk to you real quick?" Chelsea said on the other side of the door.

This bitch always fucking shit up for me.

"Maybe later?" Kiara mumbled as I shook my head.

There won't be a later because I'll be dead by then.

Kiara

"You could've done this yourself," I uttered while moving Chelsea's bed to the other side of the wall.

"I know I didn't feel like it." Chelsea gave me a sincere smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Anything else?" I stood by the door waiting for an answer.