He opened the door, his heart pounding in his chest trying not to get ahead of himself. He switched on the light and they walked in, setting their bags down as they took in the sight. There was another set of sliding doors leading to the balcony and Emma couldn't help but notice that next to the bathroom was a rather large jacuzzi. She turned to look at Killian with a mischievous smirk.

"Well, I'm certainly hoping to make the most of that tub," she said as she approached him, pressing her hands to his chest.

Killian grinned wickedly as he grabbed her hips. "I thought you would like that."

Emma let out a light laugh. "I think I'll like what we do in there," she spoke in a seductive voice as she looked at his lips, biting her bottom one. His hands snaked around to her back as he captured her lips.

"I take it you had something specific in mind," he asked, his voice shattered with anticipation.

"Mmmhmmm." Her fingers slid up to his shoulders, feeling the firm muscles underneath.

"Don't worry, love, that can definitely be arranged but why don't we save the tub for tomorrow," he suggested as he pulled her closer to him.

She nodded as she leaned in to kiss him again. He felt overwhelmed with desire, realizing that this was it. His chance to finally be with her. And as much as he wanted to, he also didn't want to rush this. He stepped away, releasing his hold. He saw dissapointment flashing in her eyes so he reached for her hand, taking it between both of his as he pressed a tender kiss to her knuckles.

"Love, I don't want to rush this. It's been a while for both of us and I think it's best if we took our time."

"Okay," she agreed, but at the same time, she didn't know if she could wait any longer. She wanted this man with every inch of her being.

"Why don't I get us some champagne?" he suggested. She nodded and he went behind her to remove the jacket from her shoulders. "Just relax, darling." He was more or less trying to convince himself to relax as he pressed a soft kiss to her bare shoulder. "I'll be right back."

She sat on the edge of the bed as he left the bedroom and hung his jacket in the closet before he grabbed two champagne flutes from the kitchen. He uncorked a bottle of champagne, filling the glasses halfway with the bubbly liquid. When he came back to the room, he handed her one of the flutes and she stood from the bed, taking it.

"Here's to the chance of starting a new future together," he toasted.

She smiled at the thought of having one with him and their sons. Everything else was just an obstacle she was more than willing to face. "To our our future." They clanked their glasses together and took a sip.

"How about some soft music to set the mood?" He asked her.

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

Killian retrieved his phone from his pocket and selected a slow song from his playlist. He set his phone on the dresser and took her glass, putting both of their drinks on the night stand before extending his hand. "Care for a dance?"

Emma laughed as she accepted. He wrapped his other arm around her waist as their fingers intertwined together perfectly, her other hand resting on his shoulder. "Somebody was well prepared for this night because I would guess that this is not a song you would normally listen to."

Killian smirked as they started to sway slowly to the music. "You're right, I'm more of a Bob Dylan kind of guy when it comes to music, rather than the modern day stuff."

"I agree with you there. Although I like a little country too."

"Ah, I should have known," he chuckled as he gazed into her eyes. "You know, I've just realized that we live together and we didn't even know what kind of music the other likes."