Foreword

A/N: Song above is Dark paradise by Lana Del Ray which is kinda like my book theme song.

COPYRIGHT:

Copyright © 2016 by mythluv

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form by means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher (i.e., me), except in the case of brief quotations, embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, by sending a message.

SYNOPSIS:

It was spring. It was the season of love. It was two weeks before my wedding. It was the day I bought my wedding gown. It was the day you died.

EPIGRAPH:

"No one compares to you. I'm scared that you, won't be waiting on the other side"

-Dark paradise by Lana del ray

DEDICATION:

To all the people who have gone through a death of loved ones. You may find this to be an exaggerated version of how you go through or it may not even be close, but I will try to get the feelings right.

And also to all the people out there, maybe your happily ever after is not as far as you think.

And a special dedication to pureblood753 for being the most amazing editor and an awesome friend, sarangheyo!

FOREWORD:

I'm a major fan of the reply series. It's a k-drama for those who don't know. The plot of most of these dramas usually involves where the leading female thinks back on her high school days. The ones I like most are 'Reply 1997' and 'Reply 1988' (This is me subtly persuading you to watch it ;-P) . Another thing that makes the drama special is that they host husband hunting. All the series makes the fans guess who the leading girl ended up with in the end because the very beginning they give the hint that she ended up with one her high school friend. They have always succeeded in making the fans excited, sad and angry when the person who they have guessed hadn't been 'the one'.

Now how this is even related to the whole novel? Well...I want to host my very own husband hunting. Don't worry; I won't make her kiss every guy in the novel to make it confusing. It's just that I want you guys to guess.

And yes, the novel has a plot which deals with bigger problems than you being worried about who is 'he'. If you're not interested that's okay too. Have fun reading.

So let the husband hunting begin!

WARNING:

Characters death (I profusely apologize, I will try not to kill any favorites) :-P

Swearing

CAST:

For all the characters: use your imagination (I don't care as long as they have one or two characteristics that I said they would have)