Reader, have I told you that she was born in New France? Probably not, but it's not important. Let's go on. No wait, let me tell you some facts. You could skip this, but I don't approve of that. You can skip until the italic ends, if you don't want to know some maybe interesting facts.

 There used to be 12 universes other than Koto, which would make 13. This relates to Friday The 13th. Some say, that 12 is a complete number, because we have 12 months, 12 signs, and all that stuff I don't remember. If you go over it, then it's a too big number, and it goes jiggly. Somehow for some reason, the other universes believed that Koto was the one who made the universes go jiggly. Because Koto was the last, to be a universe, by itself. When Queen Anna said that every universe except Koto disappeared because they didn't return the special key in six years, that was only one of the reasons they disappeared. The first universe that disappeared, named 12 UNI, is just a name for these 12 universes inside a universe. UNI stands for universes.

There were 12, and only 12. No more, no less. But those 12 universes, had wars, and they began to disappear, because if the popularity of people, and living things go down to at least 100 each, then the universe would disappear and those living things would be teleported to another, and another, and then when all of them disappeared, they would become mortals, and go to earth. I said mortals, because each person, has a gift. A person that is part of a universe, either in, or out of the universe.

Now, back to the story we go!

 They passed through a bright white light, and then Antonio showed her, that they were in New France, the place she had been raised.

''Can I use the World Trouble Tracker, because I am doing the work mostly?''Princess asked. Ant nodded and gave her the tracker. He taught her how to use it, and she instantly figured it out, one of her traits in her family. Brains. She turned it on, and there was a couple criminals, and thief's and people who were going to be killed, or at least taught a lesson. She went to the first one, located at a high school. She couldn't say the name. It was the high school she was going to be entering, but she went to Koto. The person that was going to be taught a lesson was a guy, named Josh, aged 18.

Did I mention her black mission outfit had a jet pack, and an invisible power? Well they do. Antonio followed her through the sky, and landing on the top of the high school.

I have to concentrate, Princess thought, He's here.

The World Trouble Tracker told her that Josh was the guy beating up some nerds, and some nobodies for no reason. She teared up a bit, then concentrated. She had grown, tall and beautiful. She was on a mission, and no jerk was going to be in her way. She told Ant to stay there, and she turned invisible. She went behind Josh, and watched him kick, punch and yell bad words to him. I will only write the ones that aren't bad.

''You nerd! How dare you stand up against me! I'm the captain of all the sport teams! You don't go punching everybody, geek!''Josh punched him again, causing the poor guy to have a bruise on his jaw. Princess had swore that it cracked. It was bleeding. Princess forgot Josh's name, 

She forgot everything. She became visible. She only cared for the poor child. She took out her sword, and swung it, and it made his left hand, which was beating him up, fall apart with his body. He screamed in pain. He turned around, and saw a girl, who was as beautiful as the sun, but dressed in black. She looked familiar though.

''Come on, bully, hit me! You can easily defeat me, but I do not recommend that!''Josh replied to her words by aiming his punch for her nose, but she caught his fist, tripped him, and stood on him before he could tell, what he was doing. He became not conscious, and when Princess noticed, she turned to the kid who was now staring in shock.