Ask #139

Nimi: Good morning! It's from Altdra!

Nagito: For me!

Chisa: Good for you!

Hajime: Oh god

Nimi: Got any ways to avoid yandere's? Time for Nagito's Hope-filled Class!

Nagito: Altdra, I have 4 yandere's after me. You probably have one or two. How to avoid them? You probably will slap me for this, but hang out with them and find out what else the love the most.

Nimi: True true

Nagito: An example: Dream loves coffee because she stays up a lot to keep guard of me and Nimi. She drinks at least 10 gallons of coffee every week. 

Nimi: Very true

Nagito: You give them what they love and hope for the best that they'll stay with the thing they love.

Ibuki: But Nagito-chan! How does Ibuki and her friends do it successfully everytime?

Nagito: That depends on what yandere is in love with you. Seira is in love with me and she follows every order I give her. That's why I can just tell her to leave me alone! But when it come's to yandere's who are obsessive like Dream and Vale. 

Izuru: -monotone- But with obsessive yandere's, how do we get rid of them? -looks at Nimi- Why are you making me do this?

Nimi: Because you're my best friend! 

-FRIEND ZONED-

Izuru: Okay...

Nagito: How you ask, class? Well, let's refer back to when I said about distracting them with what else they love. Dream loves coffee, so I'll give her plenty of coffee that'll take her a while to drink, then I run for it. 

Usami: "What about Vale?" Miaya asks.

Nagito: Well, Vale loves making poison and chocolate. So, earlier I told Vale to make batches and batches of poisoned chocolate. 

Mukuro: So the chocolate we all ate...

Everyone: ...

Nagito: Opps. I'm glad I don't like sweets

Everyone: -starts vomiting-

Vale: -walks in with a new batch of poisoned chocolate- Aw~ Did everyone eat my 10-Day Illness Chocolate? 

Nagito: You should be called the Ultimate Toxicologist.

Vale: But I am!

Nagito: ...shit

Nimi: -vomits on camera-

[Language Bitch 63/70]

[Two Hope's Switch 50/50]

[Shizuko Ishimaru & Kiyotaka Ishimaru 37/100]

[Ultimate Despair 29/50]

[Masterminds 26/40]

[Juzo Hitler 12/20]

[Fairy Ronpa 10/10]

[Welcome to the Hope-filled Maze 2/10]