"Well, if you are. You better make it quick, 'cause he's gonna kill all of us one by one." Harley said walking backward with her bat behind her head and her arms draped over it. She was always smiling, Annabelle was thinking she maybe just crazier than the Joker. 

"I'm gonna drop him, and the sword lady. Five or seven of these SEALs. After that, I'm gonna need some help. You both down?" Annabelle looked at Harley as her smile grew more and nod her head. They then both looked at Annabelle.

"If I'm free, I can get Grant and run away. So ya...I'm in." Annabelle said as she rolled her shoulders again. Her wings were itching to come out. Floyd smiled and nodded his head.

"What about the shit in our necks?" Harley asked placing her hand on the red spot that glowed. Annabelle could feel her pulse with it. It felt weird. Though she wanted it out of her neck. She hated the feeling. 

"Your friend's gonna help us out with that, right?" He looked down at Harley's pocket and she smiled and nodded her head. Annabelle knew that Joker was coming for Harley. There was no way he was going to just let her stay in jail. Without her, he would be lost. He needs her. Annabelle knew that he really did love her, even though he lashes out on her. Not your ideal relationship but she knew that they need one another. 

"You're my friend too. So are you, angel face." She wrapped her arm around Annabelle and she didn't like it, but she didn't say anything. She wanted to try at least to be a bit friendlier. 

"Stay evil, doll face's, Spread the word." Annabelle glared at the nickname, but she was slowly getting used to it. When they walked further, Harley started to vent to Annabelle and Annabelle felt the need to take the phone from Rick and press the button herself. 

"I'm standing by for follow-on tasking...C2, what is the operational load of the PLS?" Rick asked his team and Annabelle could hear Grant on the other line. He was with Amanda, that much she knew. 

"Boss, we got people up here." A man said a bit further up. Annabelle walked closer, feeling the energy they were giving off. That's what she felt on the bird. She gasped, feeling the thoughts of the thing. She saw June or Enchantress in a building that was surrounded by tons of those things. They were all connected by the mind. There wasn't any human in them left. 

"Shit!" Rick said running over. Annabelle grabbed her head feeling the effect of reading its mind. Enchantress knows that Anna is coming. Annabelle spilled a few curse words as she felt the pounding in her head worsen, also at the fact that she gave away their plan.

"You alright, Hermana?" Diablo asked Annabelle as she was almost to the point of lying on the ground. She stood up falling a little but Diablo caught her before she could. "Guau!" He said" lifting her up off her feet. 

"Fuck, this hurts." She whimpered out and Rick ran over to them to see what was going on. "Rick." She said weakly and he grabbed her hand in his. He was worried because just like Annabelle not hearing the end of it, it goes the same for him as well. Grant will shoot his ass.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking her over to see if anything is wrong with her. She hissed as her head began to pound again. To her, it felt as if a hammer was being pounded to her skull over and over again. Then she finally had enough energy to say,

"Those aren't human. Enchantress has taken them over." She said looking up at him in pain. Rick's eyes widened and Diablo knew something was wrong here. That's when Rick turned around to face the group. The monsters turned to look at them. Annabelle fell out of Diablos arms and landed on the ground on her feet. "We need to leave. NOW!" Annabelle yelled out but the monsters were running towards the group and tried to attack the others. 

"Holy shit!" Rick yell out as he was being pulled away by them. He tried to use his gun but they took it away, making him defenseless. I bet they need him because of Enchantress. That was what Annabelle's best guess was. 

"Good riddance!" Harley yelled out and Annabelle growled and rolled her shoulders and her wings spread out along with Orisis being held in her right hand. 

"If he dies, we all die!" Deadshot yelled at everyone and Harley rolled her eyes. Annabelle walked over to the monsters and used Orisis and sliced their heads right off. Rick fell to the ground and the others began to kill them. Annabelle was fighting at least ten of them when a crowbar was lodged into her collarbone. She screamed and looked down at the wound. The crowbar was at least three feet deep in her. 

"Anna!" Rick yelled out and she growled in her demonic tone, she gripped the handle and ripped it right out of her neck. Then she used it as her weapon. She threw it at a monster on her right and it lodged into his head. She jumped on another one and placed his head between her thighs and snapped his neck by twisting her body. She fell to the ground as three more came running at her. She used Orisis to slice their legs off underneath them. 

She slid underneath some and used her new pistols to shoot them in the head. She slid them back into the holster as she stood up and kicked a monster back with her foot. Then used her wings to throw little angel father daggers. They killed at least five monsters. 

Everyone watched as Deadshot and Annabelle were the only ones fighting. Annabelle looked graceful as she flew, smacked and killed them one by one. Deadshot was shooting them quickly and once he was done, he turned to see Annabelle snapped a guys head off. Everyone was surprised with these two, as they just obliterated almost an army of theses things. 

She stood up and threw Orisis in the air and blew her hair out of her face, then caught Orisis and cut off the monster's head behind her. She then began to clench her jaw feeling the pain in her collar bone. She sighed and turned to see that the squad was shocked. 

Harley was busy beating one of them up. Annabelle slid Orisis behind her back and walked over to Harley placing a hand on her back. "Hey. Come on." Harley stopped and then looked at the monster. Annabelle rolled her eyes. 

"What? I saw it move." She kicked it and looked back up "See? It flinched." Annabelle chuckled and the girls walked off together moving up with everyone. Except Boomerang was not happy with Diablo right now. 

"Hey. You were some help. princess." He said to Diablo and he shook his head. Anna knew that he wasn't going to fight because he felt as if he did, he would be shunned and what had happened before, would happen again. She felt bad for him. 

"It's better this way. Trust me." Annabelle and Harley stopped walking to watch them. Annabelle knew that Boomerang was cute but he was a jackass. He wasn't going to let this go anytime soon either. 

"Oh, yeah you're the fire bloke. eh?" He began to dig into his pockets. What is he doing? 

"Yeah, I was." He said getting defensive.

"Yeah Right. Yeah. Hey." He pulled a Zippo lighter at him and waved it around. "Well. look at here. It's fire." He smirked as he waved it more saying, "Ooohhhh!! Fire!" Annabelle sighed and used her wing to throw Boomerang away from Diablo before he got his ass burned. He flew and landed on another car. "The hell Anna!" She chuckled and Harley laughed. They both walked away with Diablo following behind.

  Boomerang sat up and got off the car. He began to make a string of curse words as he walked with them away from the area.