"You did good man." Roman says giving him a hug as well. Brie looks at me harshly indicating me to talk. "Congrats." I say and he smiles, "Thank you."

Suddenly Dean comes out of nowhere attacking Seth with hugs. "Hey. Want to go ahead and go?" John says behind me.

I nod walking away from them.

<<••>>

"Let us celebrate that we got to participate on Wrestlemania and that we're together." He puts his glass of wine on the air and so do I smiling.

"This food looks amazingly good." He says staring down at his pasta. John is used to eating in very fancy restaurants. I'm not complaining because I like it but it makes me feel weird.

Like I don't belong here with him. He looks so handsome, so fancy and he has a girlfriend like me? I don't know how to feel about that. It feels like he deserves better than me.

I start eating my food as I savor every bite of it. "Do you like it?" He asks and I nod with a mouth full. I can't help to eat it all.

"Wow. You're a fast eater." He says. I look down at my empty plate and then at his. He's barely halfway done. I feel my face heat up as my whole body gets embarrassed.

"Aww. It's okay." He says lightly pinching my cheeks. "I- I think I need to go to the bathroom." I say quietly.

"Wait, no. Don't leave me. I'll miss you." He says holding my hand. I smile, "Don't be silly, John. I'll be gone for a second."

"That's going to be the longest second ever." He says making a sad face. I giggle at him and sigh, "Okay. I can wait a little longer."

He grins as he continues to eat his food. The smell of it is making me hungry and nauseous at the same time.

"So how're Brie and Roman?" He asks wiping his mouth and then drinking some wine. "They're great. They seem really happy. I don't think I've never seen Brie that happy before. It makes me feel kind of bad."

"Why bad? Isn't that a good thing?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Well yeah, but it makes me think about life. You know?"

He shakes his head no, "I don't get you. Explain yourself." I take a sip of wine and then start talking, "Well, Brie and I are twins and we're obviously the same age. I'm starting to realize that I'm getting older and I don't want to be forever single."

"You're not single. I'm your boyfriend." He says with a chuckle. "Yeah I know but I'm talking about marrying. I would like to marry someone someday. I'm not trying to rush anything because marriage is a serious step. It's just a thing all girls dream about. They dream about meeting the love of their life and marrying him and having children with him." I say smiling like a fool.

John doesn't smile or say anything. He instead keeps eating his food avoiding eye contact. "Don't you want to get married?" I ask.

"No. I don't, Nicole." He says in a serious tone. "Why not?" I ask bitting the inside of my cheek. "I already told you what happened to me. I'm not going to make that mistake again. I won't marry you or anyone else."

I feel like my heart just dropped to my stomach. "Well yeah but I thought I'd change your mind about that. Don't you like me enough that you see us marrying in the future?"

"I do like you. I like you so much. You're so fun to be with and you make me feel good but I'm not going to marry you. It's a decision I made and I won't get married. Maybe in the future we can move in together but that's it."

I look down at my lap with my feelings hurt. I wasn't thinking about marrying John anytime soon but it did cross my mind that one day we would.

"Are you okay?" John asks. I nod my head slowly and feel myself get more nauseous and anxious. "I'll be right back."

<<••>>

"Nicole, seriously tell me what's bothering you." He says as we walk in the elevator. "Nothing." I answer staring at my reflection on the wall.

"You haven't spoken to me since you left to the bathroom. What's wrong?" He asks leaning in. "Nothing." I answer again.

The elevator door opens and he huffs annoyed. "Fine, Nicole. You want to be this way? Be this way then. I can't believe you're acting so immature."

"I'm not immature!" I scream defensively. "Yes you are! There's the prof.  You act like a little girl sometimes and it's irritating. I'll just talk to you when you get over your moods."

He walks out and the door closes. I feel my anger in my veins as I push the tenth floor. When the door opens I look for room 245.

I knock on it lightly as my anger turns to sadness. The door opens and I see a familiar figure.