Part 16

Nikki's point of view;

"You look scary, Paige." I say as she shows off her costume and makeup. "It's pretty sick. Huh?" She asks grinning.

"Oh yeah." Brie says with a smile. Paige is dressed up as a doll. A creepy hot doll. Her dress is very short and extremely sexy. Something I could never pull off.

"How does mine look?" Brie asks. She's dressed as Wonder Woman. "You look so pretty." Nattie says stepping out of the bathroom with her angel costume.

Eva is wearing a very sexy devil costume. She's literally all red. Fox is wearing a cute sailor costume and Aj is a dressed as poison ivy.

I'm suddenly starting to feel self conscious  about myself. "Your costume is really cute." Fox says. I smile, "Thank you." I say looking down at my soldier costume.

I wanted to wear something tight and sexy. Something like a cat woman costume. Then my insecurities got the best of me. I decided to go for a soldier costume which consists of a cute green dress, ripped tights, a cute hat and soldier boots.

There's a knock on the door and Brie runs to get it. "Wow, you look incredible." Roman says greeting Brie. Of course he's dressed like superman.

"Aww! That is the cutest thing! Superman and Wonder Woman." Aj says. Brie grins and flutters her eyelashes. "Told you they'll like it." She says to Roman. 

"You ready to go?" He asks her and she nods. "Are you coming with us, Nicole?" She asks me. Apparently Roman got his car fixed and they're leaving together. I shake my head no, there's no way I'm going to be a third wheel. 

"Okay bye! By the way you ladies look great." Roman says to all of us. The girls giggle and start feeling super flattered. I mean Roman Reigns did just tell us we look great.

"Wow, Brie is so lucky." Eva says with a smirk. "Literally. He's so hot." Fox says putting her hand on her chess and sighing.

"You know who else is hot? Dean and Seth. They're so sexy." Nattie says. My eyes widen. "Nattie! You little slut, you have a husband." I say laughing. "Ahh, Nicole, that doesn't mean I can't look."

"It's true though. They are super sexy and single." Paige says. "No Seth is mine." Renee says walking out of the bathroom. Brie invited her to come get ready in our room along with the other girls.

"Wow. Hottie." Paige says as Renee turns for us. She's dressed as a mermaid and she literally looks so hot.

She's only wearing a gold bra and a green and gold skirt shaped as a tail. "Why thank you." She says as her blonde short curls bounce everywhere.

"So are Seth and you dating?" Fox asks. "Not yet but we will soon." She says with a smile. I suddenly feel annoyed because they're talking about him.

<<••>>

The party is really cool. I've always wanted to come to a costume party. It's exciting and super awesome. Mostly because people are dressed up and you pretty much don't know who's who.

The girls start to look around and trying to figure out who's here. "Do you see, Seth?" Renee asks.

"No." I answer. "I need to find him. Do you know what he's dressed... hey, Nicole." She says as I walk away. I decided to walk away before she has time to finish her question.

I don't want to listen to her blab and ask me questions about, Seth. I'm really annoyed all of the sudden. I'm rushing past people when I bump into someone.

It feels like I've run to a brick wall. I step back rubbing my collarbone. "I'm so sorry!" The voice says. "It's fine." I say looking up. When I see that it's Seth my eyes widen.

I look at his costume and I roll my eyes. He's dressed as a soldier too! "Why did you copy me?" I ask aggravate. "What? Me? How did I copy you, please tell me?" He's smiling and it's bothering me.

"Umm hello you're wearing the same costume I'm wearing." I say pointing to him. "No we're not. I'm not wearing a dress." He says with a smirk.

Ugh. Smartass. "You know what I mean. It's the same thing. People will think we planned this." I say thinking how much I would hate that.

"Aww! That's very cute!" A girl says as she walks by. "I guess we do look cute." He says with a grin. I groan walking by him and trying to shove him with my shoulder. Of course I'm not successful because he's like 6'1" and muscular.

I walk to the kitchen and pour me a glass of "fruit punch" that is more liquor than fruit punch.

"You look aggravated." A voice says. I turn around and almost shit myself. It's John. As in John Cena. The face of WWE. The handsome dreamy John.

"I- uh, um - hey." I say awkwardly feeling myself get red. "Hey." He smiles and cute dimples show. I feel like I'm melting by the second.

"Why're you here so lonely?" He asks standing beside me. He smells so good. He looks so good. I can't believe he's standing beside me and talking to little me.

"I came to get fruit punch." I say, he chuckles, "Yeah. Fruit punch. If you can even call it that." I laugh, "I know. This is just liquor with red food dye."

"It's good though." He says getting more. "Yeah. It is." I wish I could say something more interesting. I wish I could talk more but right now my mind is blank.

I don't know what to say and I feel so angry at myself. He's probably just going to walk away and regret talking to me.

A song starts playing and his eyes light up. "I love this song!" He says, "Me too." I say with a smile. "Do you want to dance?" He asks. I nod my head immediately without thinking about it.

"Is Seth okay with it?" He asks. I stop smiling and frown. "Seth? What?" He nods his head, "Yeah, Seth. I saw you two talking while ago and well you guys are matching. I don't know if you guys are a thing..." His voice trails off like he's going to say something else but he doesn't.

I laugh, "I would never. In a million years. Rollins is-" I'm about to say brother but he's not my brother. He's nothing from me.

"Rollins is irrelevant to me." I say. "Wow, that's little harsh." He says. "It's true. He's not important to me." I'm feeling myself get hot just talking about him.

"Well, in a way I'm glad because I can dance with you." He smiles and takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor.

The butterflies are multiplying by the second in my stomach. This is really happening.

We start to dance and from the corner of my eye I notice, Seth. He looks at me and then turns the other way.