Part 32

Nikki's point of view;

"I really like this place. Looks nice." John says getting my bags from his car. I nod my head as I see a familiar black car from a distance.

Seth gets out and grabs his bags and then Dean gets out of the passenger seat. Seth's wearing sunglasses and he's smiling at something Dean is saying.

I might can't stand Seth Rollins but he looks beautiful smiling.

"Nikki?" John says. I quickly look away feeling embarrassed. "Yes? Sorry, I zone out." He smiles lightly pinching my cheeks. "You're so cute."

He hands me his keys so I can lock he car and then we walk to the hotel. "The lady and I will share a room please." John says to the man on the desk. I give him a look and he grins, "I'm just messing. I'll have one by myself and I'm sharing a room with Randy Orton. The lady here is sharing a room with.."

"Paige." I finish Johns sentence. The lady types it up and hands us two keys. I take out my phone and text Paige I already have our keys.

"Why're you so scared to share a room with me?" John asks as we walk to the elevator. "I'm not scared." I softly mumble as he presses his floor number which is way below mine.

"Then why won't you stay with me? We're a couple, Nikki. It's normal, plus we haven't had privacy time." He says. I nervously bite  the inside of my cheek.

"What do you think I'm going to eat you?" He smirks showing his dimples and thank God the elevator opens. "Ah, the elevator saved you but it won't tonight." He winks handing me my bag and exiting the elevator.

I stand still as he walks away. John and I are suppose to watch a movie tonight in my room just to hangout. The thought of being alone with John in a room makes me so nervous.

Suddenly I realize that the elevator is going down to the lobby again because I didn't press my floor number on time. I try to press it to see if it stops but it doesn't.

"Shit." I whisper, the door opens and can you guess who's standing there? Seth looks at his shoes nervously as Dean shoves him in.

"I think we can take another one." Seth whispers to Dean. He's a terrible whisperer. Before the door closes Dean gets out, "Oh! I forgot to get a copy of the key." He says with a grin as Seth's eyes widen.

Seth clears his throat and looks at me sheepishly. "What floor?" He whispers. "10th." I say as he presses the floor number.

I cross my arms over my chest and stare at the walls ignoring him. "Are you mad at me?" He asks. "No. Why would I?" I say with a loud voice.

"Well you seem mad." He says, "Well I'm not." I say as the elevator stops. "Oh and I'm leaving now Rollins, so you don't have to share an elevator with me."

I walk out rolling my suitcase behind me. "Wait, wait, no! That's not what I meant." He says as he follows me behind. "Why're you following me?"

"I'm not. This is my floor too." Oh dear. Out of the many floors this hotel has he had to get the same one as me.

I keep walking and he gets in front of me blocking my way. "What I said about the elevator thing is not what you think."

"Really? Because I clearly heard you tell Dean, 'I think we can take another one.' You obviously didn't want to get on with me." I say frustrated.

His face breaks into a smile and he laughs. "Why're you laughing?" I scream louder than I thought. He continues laughing and I huff trying to walk by him.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in close. "You're just really cute when you're mad. You act like a little girl but it's adorable." His face is centimeters away form mine and I suddenly feel like there's not enough air for my lungs.

"I said that to Dean because I didn't think you'd want me in the same elevator. Of course I wanted to get on. You know I love being close to you even if you don't. Now if you excuse me, I think I need to let you settle in. I'll see you around my beautiful, Nicole." He kisses my cheek so dangerously close to my lips.

I hold my breath as he pulls away letting me go. He takes out his room key and walks down the hall.

When he's far away enough I finally start breathing again. "Are you okay dude?" Paige asks coming behind me.

I nod my head as I try to control my breathing. "Then why're you panting?" She asks, "I just uh. It's hot in here and I took the stairs. I had to walk lots of stairs and then I got hotter. So yeah." I say awkwardly taking out the room key.

"Okay?" Paige says glancing at the number and looking for the room. "Okay." I say following her behind.

<<••>>

"I'm glad your roommate didn't mind leaving us alone." John says as he hands me popcorn.

"Paige is like never here on nights." I say chuckling. "Don't you want popcorn?" He asks handing me the bag.

I look at the bag as the delicious smell hits my nostrils. They look so good but that's a big no.

"No. I'm good." I say and he shrugs taking the bag back and eating out of it. "What do you want to see?" He asks scrolling through tv shows and movies.

"Whatever is good." I say staring at the bright screen. "Okay." He says selecting a random movie. We've already seen one and this is the second one.

"John. Remember you said we would talk about it tonight?" I say looking at him. "We've already talked about it."

"No but-" he cuts me off by talking over me. "I know but listen to me marriage is not important. Nicole, it's just a piece of paper. Is that what love is about? A piece of paper? Why don't we just sit back and enjoy our night together."

He cups my face on his hands and kisses me. At first I don't want to kiss him back for what he said but then I do.

As we start kissing I feel his hand going up my leg. "John." I say pulling back. "What's wrong?" He asks looking at me.

"I'm not ready." I say shyly. "Don't tell me you're a virgin?" He asks almost laughing. I feel my face turn bright red. "No but I'm not ready." For you to see my gross body.

"But baby don't be scared. I'll treat you good I promise." He says kissing my neck. He keeps kissing my neck and slowly starts going down to my collarbone.

His hand then tries to go up my leg and with the other one he tries to pull up my shirt. I quickly get up from the bed.

"I think it's best if you leave." He looks at me apologetic. "No, no, I'm sorry. I promise I won't try anything until you're ready."

I hesitate but then lay back down with him. He puts his arm around me and he begins eating popcorn as we continue watching the movie.

"Nicole, I need to ask you a serious question."