twenty nine

*time skip to December 24th*

We all laughed loudly at the Christmas movie Justine had put on as all the gang were back together for a day.

I was snuggled up under my duvet against one of the sofas with Harry, Josh and Jenna. Everyone else was either on the floor or the sofas. We had all joined together before Christmas Day as Harry and Josh flew back to Guernsey tomorrow and Ethan and I are going to our Grandma's in Essex with Mum.

We go every Christmas. It's tradition.

So today was Christmas Eve and we had all decided to come together before New Years to go ice skating in Covent Garden.

Jus, Meena and Jenna got the early train here and the rest of us were just in pyjamas.

"Guys, we should get ready in a minute" Josh said as he pulled Freya closer into his body.

"Yeah, the ice rink will be packed" Tobi replied, getting up from the sofa.

I pulled my quilt away from my body and grabbed Jen's hand, pulling her up and towards the door.

Looking behind me at Meena and Justine, I raised my eyebrows at them which made them scramble up quickly and walk towards us.

"Come on, you're here for one day and one day only. We need to have chats" I laughed as I ran up the stairs.

*lil time skip*

"Since when were you texting my brother?!" I squealed as I ran out of my wardrobe.

"I was gonna tell you..." Meena laughed as she sat at my dressing table.

"My brother?!?" I shouted, laughed while looking at my outfit in the mirror.

"Come on, B, she's always had a thing for Eth" Jenna giggled.

"Exactly" Justine said.

I laughed as took one last look.

"Come on, let's go" I screamed before walking very weirdly out my room.

I was wearing a cream cropped sweater with some high waisted blue jeans and my blue Nike Air Forces(pic above). My hair was just straight and slightly messy which is what I had been doing a lot recently.

"You're such a weirdo, Beth" Jenna laughed from behind.

"You can't talk, Jenna" I shouted loudly.

*lil time skip sponsored by my nEW BOOK CALLED BLACK EYE*

I had linked arms with Ethan as we walked into the entrance of the ice skating rink and went to go rent some skates. Turning around, I could see Justine and Simon holding hands laughing. They've being together since September now and it's honestly so adorable.

"OTP!" I laughed at Justine and she rolled her eyes but Simon brought her closer.

All of us had our ice skates and buckled them up. Now we were just waiting for our turn to go on.

"All red wrist band wearers to the ice rink please!" A voice called through a loud speaker on the wall and I jumped up, loosing my balance slightly but Harry grabbed my shoulders and straightened me up.