fifthteen

*WARNING! UNDERAGE DRINKING+BAD LANGUAGE+SORTA SMUT*

I pulled on my black silky dress that showed off my "big jugs" according to JJ and Weller as looked in the mirror. My freshly-washed sleek-straight hair cascaded over my shoulders and my makeup was the usual party one I always did, just with my Kylie Jenner Leo lip kit. I slipped on my Grandma's wedding ring which me gave me through her will. I only wore it on very special occasions and when I got married, I would wear it all time.

I laced up my black Nike Air Force Los and grabbed my phone from the side. (Pic above)

"Ethan, you ready?" I called as I walked up to the door.

"Yes" he laughed and walked towards to door. "You look amazing, sis."

"Not too shabby, big bro" I giggled before we went into the lift up to JJs place.

The music of the playlist I created blasted through the huge speakers and there was bundles of people crowding the lower floor. Ethan took my hand and lead me through into what I guessed was the kitchen where all the people I actually knew were.

"GUYS GUYS! Have a go at my shots! We've got Absolut, Smirnoff, Grey Goose, JD and Malibu" JJ slurred. Already on the edge of being remotely sober.

"Nah, the princess isn't allowed to drink JJ" Simon laughed. I turned around and gave him an evil glare before giggling at his stupidness. Ethan knew what was coming.

"Beth don-" he started but I began.

"Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?" I laughed loudly, catching Harry and Freezy's attention.

I necked down one of all 5 shots and curtsied as everyone clapped as well as a few whistles.

Simon, Freezy and Harry all had their lips bitten and their gazes on me.

"NOW LETS PARTY!" I screamed as I grabbed a fosters can and opened it. Simon grabbed my hand before any of the others could and a now tipsy me was dancing with him to the loud noise of Closer by Halsey.

His eyes were electric blue and the red surrounding them made them pop more. His soft pink lips looked so... Nice.

Simon's huge hands hoisted me up into the air and I wrapped my legs around his waist, downed the beer and chucked the can on the floor. I giggled as he spun me round. As he slowed down my eyes caught with Harry's.

"Put me down, silly" I slurred giggly. He put me down and I winked at him plus mouthed "later" before turning away. I ran towards Harry's tall figure. My hands grabbed onto his shirt as I smiled up at him and we danced together for the rest of the night that I remember.

*lil time skip*

An another fosters and 6 more shots laters, everyone had gone home except Harry, Simon, Josh, Vik, Tobi, Ethan and JJ. We sat in a dodgy circle that JJ had lead us into.

"Truth or dare time!" He slurred.

"WOOO" Josh cheered, clapping.

"I'll go first" Simon shouted.

"Truth or dare" JJ giggled.

"Truth!"

"Would you bang Beth?"

"Of course" he laughed.