twenty

As I turned over in my sleep, my phone would not stop buzzing and vibrating my whole bed. Many attempts of cover my head with the dusty pink pillows later, I ended up reaching for the annoying thing at long last. Then it hit me.

Today was the release day of the magazine.

Twitter was going mad with notifications and it was the first thing I went for.

One tweet was most prominent as it had 900,000 retweets and it was one person of course.

Mum.

MummyBehz: To my little star girl🌟... @mynameisbef

@bethftgrande: WHERE CAN I FIND MYSELF A MUMMY ZINGU

@sunshinepayne: ikr!!! @bethftgrande

@behzinga: honestly brought a tear to my eye, love my girls more than anything❤️

@SIDEMENLYFE: Mummy Behz😭😭😭

My eyes welled up more and more until I had to let it out. I got up and slid into a Squirtle onesie that was a bit too small but only just so slightly(pic above). Then, I flung open my door and went down one floor and ran into Ethan's room where just as I had suspected, he was sat on his bed playing with his phone.

He took one glance at me before giving me a smile and coming over a embracing me in a warm hug where I finally let my tears out.

"I- I did it, Eth-h" I cried.

"Did what?" He whispered, bringing me over to the top of his bed and sitting us down as we still hugged. I leaned into his chest as he leaned against the headboard.

"She's proud of me-e" I whispered.

"She's always has been, sissy. We both love you insane amounts" Ethan whispered before placing a kiss on my forehead. He sat me up and wiped his thumbs under my eyes as he smiled with his teeth.

"Now let's go downstairs and see the others, beautiful."

He took my hand we we walked down the stairs and into the living where everyone was in their pyjamas basically.

"It's everyone's favourite cover girl" Si smiled.

I just smiled and walked over and sat on Harry, snuggling into his chest.

"You alright, baby girl?" He whispered into my ear as his arms closed around me.

"Just tired" I mumbled.