two

I woke up to a knock on my door. Huffing, I walked over to it and opened it to see Harry. He looked so stunned by my morning self, he was blushing. He was dressed in a black and blue SDMN top with black jeans. Also, he had some all black Nike Roshe Runs on.

"What do you want?" I groaned, running my fingers through my hair.

"U-uh... We are going early so we can get McDonalds for breakfast" he stuttered.

"Oh okay!" I laughed.

"Knock on my door in like 15 then?"

"Yeah sure! See ya!"

I ran into my room after shutting the door. It probably wouldn't take long to get ready. To be honest with you, I had already planned my outfits.

Today's was my ripped white jeans with a sorta-baggy grey crop top with my black and grey Nike Huaraches(pic above). I French-plaited my hair into two and applied a bit of makeup. My everyday look with my Kylie Jenner lip kit in Candy K.

I packed all my belongings into my pink Hype. Bag; purse, phone, vlogging camera, Kylie liquid lipstick, pens,keys and body spray.

Soon, I was knocking on Harry's door and waiting for him to answer. The handle turned and he appeared.

"Wow...Beth, you look buff" he said after looking me up and down.

"I'm not really, Bog and don't tell Ethan you said that" I replied while covering my face with one of my hands. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the corridor to the stairs.

After lots of stairs, we were in the lobby with all the boys.

I saw all their mouths drop open as I walked open.

"OI! THATS MY SISTER YOU SHIT HEADS!" Ethan shouted

Everyone seemed to slip out their daydreams at this point and we ran outside to the cars. It was Harry, Ethan, Josh, Cal and Me in Harry's Range Rover. I loved it so much. It was chrome silver and so peng.

I sat in the back between Behzy and Josh, squishing in. 

"Let's put some music on!" Josh shouted.

"OOH! OOH! Give me the AUX cable!" I squealed. I knew exactly what I wanted on.

Cal passed me the cable and I plugged it into my phone. Clicking into the Music app, I immediately put on the 5 Seconds Of Summer album on shuffle. The first song that came on was 18 and I belted out the lyrics.

I WISH THAT I WAS 18
DO ALL THE THINGS YOU READ IN A MAGAZINE

My brother and Josh started laughing because they knew how much I loved 5SOS. Especially this song.

Then we got to the chorus.

HE TOLD ME TO MEET HIM THERE
I CANT AFFORD A BUS FARE
I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR HIM
I'M JUST WAITING UNTIL IM 18

Everyone began smirking at me changing the lyrics to a girl version.

By now, I was madly dancing to the beat and pulling Josh along with me.

"Bethhhh!" He sighed, refusing to dance with me.

"Okay, okay! I'll just dance by myself then!" I laughed.