fourteen

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed that I'd never slept in before. Ethan's spare room obviously. After pulling off the covers, I looked in the mirror as I couldn't really remember putting on pyjamas and of course I was in the same clothes as yesterday.

Since it was morning, I decided that I would just get into some day clothes now and get ready for whatever my brother had planned. I wore a red Zara 1990 bodysuit with just some blue jeans(pic above). My natural curls bounced over my shoulders after a quick brush and I was sort of ready.

I hadn't checked the time and didn't know if Eth was up yet so didn't put on my music but hummed the ever so familiar tune of Star Girl by McFly as I put on my everyday makeup. But, it sooner turned into me belting out the lyrics.

Singing. I don't do it often unless I'm around Ethan really since I think I'm bad, Ethan loves it.

I swung open the door still singing and wandered off to the bathroom to take a piss (duh). All the lyrics of my favourite song coming out of my mouth still.

HOUSTON WE GOT A PROBLEM
GROUND CONTROL COULDN'T STOP THEM
I WONDER WHY, I WONDER WHY
YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO STAY

I walked along the corridor still singing the chorus and by the end of it, I was on the final line which I decided to sing at the top of my lungs as I walked into the living room.

MAKE A LITTLE LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT

Only to be greeted by Eth, Cal, Harry, Lux and the familiar but never meet before face of Sarah Close.

"Um... Hi?" Eth smiled coming over to me and hugging me to try and cover my red face since he knew that's how it would end. "You sounded insane, it's chill" he whispered in my ear.

"Beth, you sounded sick!" Freezy said, his mouth in a  O-shape.

"Nah, it's nothing. I never usually sing, I swear down."

"You should!" Sarah smiled.

"Really?" I slightly-squealed.

"Yup" Harry said, popping the p.

I sighed and walked over to one of the sofas that Ethan was sat on with Cal.

"I don't know guys, I'd be way to nervous to actually even sing in front of a camera" I awkwardly laughed.

"I could help you if you want, film one with you as well" Saz suggested. She was being so nice and I'd never even met her before!

"Really?!"

"Yeah, of course. You're one of my best friend's little sisters" she giggled.

"Little Zingu" Freezy chimed with a wink.

"Oh god" I laughed into Ethan's chest, hiding my now red face.

Little Zingu is what the Sidemen Stans used to call me before I started a YouTube channel. All the boys called me it in their videos too like in "Would I Lie To You? PART 2" and Cal said that he witnessed Little Zingu and 'Little Boggy' hook up.

"Anyway, so what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Hyde Park? Oxford Street? Whatever you want" Freezy said.