twenty four

Today, the girls had to go home for an exam so I was stuck with the boys for the day.

I groaned and turned over in my bed, until I felt a weight jump on me.

"Fuck off" I said bluntly, not caring who it was. Probably Joshy coming in through the loft.

"Come on... Babe" a familiar voice rang in my ears. I grinned before turning round to see Harry sitting on the end of my bed.

I grunted before wrapping my hands round his neck and pulling him down on the bed so he lay next to me.

"Cuddle with me, please" I begged.

God, I'm so needy on my period.

"I'd love to but you gotta get ready, baby girl" he smirked, pulling me into his chest.

"Why?" I asked, looking up at him.

"We're filming a real life video with Cal and Lux and Chris" he smiled. "Now come one, get up."

Chris? I'd never met him before.

Ooh, yay! More awkward Beth.

"Ugh" I groaned again.

He smiled before leaving my room. I sighed before getting up and walking over to my wardrobe. What the fuck was I meant to wear?

I ended up putting on some Nike Pro leggings and dusty pink Topshop hoodie. I slid on my all white Adidas Superstars too because I wasn't playing football of course.(pic above)

After my everyday makeup and straightening my hair, I was ready and ran downstairs to see everyone in the living.

"Finally" Ethan groaned.

"Shut up" I mumbled before walking over to Harry.

*lil time skip*

I climbed out of the Harry's car and we went into the pitch the boys rented out. As they put their boots on, I set up the camera and waited for the Cals and Chris to show.

Fiddling around the settings and saturation, I heard Freezy's voice but didn't look up because I was busy with this.

"B!" He called and I straightened up from my bended over position. Swishing my hair over my shoulder as I did so, I looked over at them and I waved.

"Come here then!" Lux shouted. I ran over and into Fridge's side. His arm wrapped around me as I looked up at Lux and...

Chris.

Oh my god.

He was so fucking peng.

"You haven't met Chris have you?" Lux laughed.

"Nah" I smiled, looking at the man himself.

"Hiya" he smirked.

"Hey" I grinned.

Harry ran over and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me away from Freezy.

"Are we starting then?" He said through his teeth.

"Yeah, let's go mate" Lux smiled.

What the hell was that?

I ignored it for now and went to my place behind the camera, making sure everyone was in shot. We were filing Chris' video first and we were doing Hot Sauce Crossbar Challenge.

He did his intro as the boys surrounded him and told the camera what challenge we were doing.

"Beth, come do the rules!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes as I walked over next to him. His arm went around my waist as I looked up at him.