After a few minutes, she went downstairs with a skinny jeans, white hoddie and a snapback.

"Oh we're wearing the same cap" she smile widely. Wow she's really beautiful.

"Oppa. Close your mouth and stop staring at me. I maybe look ugly after sleeping" she chuckle cutely. I immediately close my mouth and pout

"Sorry. Let's go now"

---

"Oppa wake up. Let's go to school"  i open my eyes and yawn.

"I don't wanna. I wanna sleep" I wrap myself on the blanket like a burrito. 

"You lazy ass"

"Hmph" i smirked.

"It's okay then. You can ditch school if you wanted. I just be with dk" she said.

"I just be with dk"

"just be with dk"

"Be with dk?"

"i'll go then. Just don't be with dk" i warned her while removing the blanket around me and clean up.

"You're so cute oppa" she smile while pinching my cheeks.

---

After eating mingyu's breakfast with their parents. We walk down the street to go to school while hyejin keep blabbering about bts non-stop on how handsome they are and their voice and such.

"Can you just stop. I'm jealous that you didn't talk about seventeen like that" I pout. She roll her eyes.

"They are just so cute oppa!" She yelled happily.

"Cuter than me?"

Hyejin's Pov

"Cuter than me?"

His question rang in my ears as I bite my lips.

"How about cute at the same level? Means bts 99% and you 99% also" I smile, hoping he would agree with it.

"Ouch" mingyu place his palm on his chest and the other wiping his fake tears.

"Do you hear sommething?" Wonwoo asked with his straight face. It was silents here, nothing strange I could heard.

"Hear what?" I asked almost a whisper.

"The sound of my heart breaking huhuhu" he use the same reaction as mingyu before then laugh aloud. I roll my eyes. These two guys

"Aye i hate you two"

"Never hate me or I'll kill you with..." he stopped and hugged me. "Tickle!" He tried to tickle me but stop when he heard his name has been shouted.

"Yah! Won-woo o—ppa!"

The three of us look back as i saw kang hyejin running toward us. Mingyu stand infront of me, trying to protect me.

"Uh... hi?" She wave a bit at him.

"Hoe hoe hoe" i muttered. She look at me with a questioning looks.

"Are you saying i'm a hoe?!"

"No one even talk about you. I'm just saying about wonho since he's gorgeous and hot with that abs (sorry😂)" I blurt out.

"..."

Damn

"..."

Fucked

"..."

I really hate myself

Wonwoo walk away faster, leaving us alone.