"So how's school? How do you pay the school's fee?" Their dad asked.

"We're doing fine. Mingyu and i work so hard on the cafe before so we can afford it" she smile cutely.

"Oh. And who's this young man?" Their mom asked. What if they're parents didn't like me. What should i do? What should I do

"Oh he's jeon wonwoo, my bestfriend" mingyu said.

"And my boyfriend" hyejin hug my arm happily. I gulped. Their face doesn't look so pleasant.

One blink, two blink

"You heard that honey? Our daughter got herself a boyfriend. And he was super handsome" her mom start to blabbering about me as I sigh in relief.

"Wait is your name Jeon wonwoo?" The man said.

"Ne" I replied.

"Is your father perhaps Jeon Jungki?" (I was going to put jeon jungkook but nah... he's to young to be a dad :p) .

"Ne. How did you know?" I asked them curiously. The woman beside him gasped.

"We're your parents bestfriend. Well we barely talk but they like to help us with anything" she explain. I made me 'oh' face and nodded.

---

After many talk later. They decided to look around the house and hyejin said that they had a guest room and I was kinda surprised because she never told me that. I look at the guest room and it's big. Why didn't she asked me to sleep here at the beginning when i want to sleep with her?

Then i just lay on the couch, watching the tv and that because i'm bored. But then i decided to sleep as darkness was all i seen.

Hyejin's Pov

"Omma Appa. You can relax now. You must be tired" I told them and they nodded. Today makes me exhausted. It feel like i hugged my parents 100 times

So they tell us that they we're at Japan and an earthquake happens there but thanks god they didn't die. They just injured. Then when they come back to korea after 6 years. When they at Korea, they tried to find us by asking many people that they know and since they know mingyu is from seventeen so they've kinda asked pledis about it. Then blablabla they here.

I walk down the stairs to find wonwoo as i heard snores from the sofa. I sit infront of him and rest my head on my arm and stare at him. He looks really cute. I poke his cheek and smile idiotly. Because I'm bored and tired, I take a nap

---

Wonwoo's Pov

I open my eyes, just to see hyejin infront of me. Omo, her back must aches. I look at the clock and it's 12 am.

I carry her bridal style to her room and put her on the bed. I lay beside her and hug her closer to me.

I can't sleep anymore. What should i do now? I sits on the chair and play temple run on my phone. But after a few minutes, I'm bored. I plucked my earphone and hear song while spamming mingyu with a picture of me and hyejin.

This is going to be a long day. I'm so fucking bored.

I feel my stomach partying as i unpluck my earphone. i glance at hyejin before going down stairs.

I make hot chocolate. I want to order jajjamyeon but it's already late. So I just sigh. Maybe the grill meat shop is still open.

I take my coat and my snapback and about to went out the house but someone grab my hand.

"Where are you going?" Hyejin asked while rubbing her eyes.

"I want to go eat"

"Oh. Wait, I want to go to" she smile. I nodded as she went upstairs changing her clothes and I wait at the couch.