Chapter 15

Chapter 15.
Chase's POV.
Bree was pregnant? The same person who basically told me to wait till I was married before even thinking about going that far? I am going to kill Kaz. Ok, I probably won't ACTUALLY kill him. Probably. My sister asked with tears in her eyes.
"H-how did this even happen?"
"Well, I think technically both know how it happened, and if you don't, I am not the person who needs to talk about it with you."
Bree then groaned as she threw her head back.
"What's with all the pain and blood then?"
"Your having the baby now."
"What?!" She yelled as she started crying, whispering.
"I...I want Kazzy."
"I know sweetie, but he's coming. Ok? You need to focus on the baby." She replied, pulling off Bree's pants as I walked over to my sister, holding out my hand.
"Squeeze. It'll help."
She nodded as she grabbed my hand, a small smile creeping on my face for a few seconds as Alexandra looked at Bree and I.
"It would definitely cause complications if I gave you a epidural with you being at a nine already. Also, this is the fastest I've ever seen someone dilate in their first pregnancy. And I was a labor and delivery doctor before I was hired by Mr. Davenport."
"When's Kazzy coming?" My sister asked, small tears streaming down her cheeks.
"Let me look." I told her, looking at my phone to see a message from him.
Kaz: It's gonna be awhile. Just tell Breezy, so she isn't waiting me.
I think he meant "for me" but ok. I looked at my sister as she asked.
"Well?"
"He's gonna be awhile."
Bree nodded, trying not to cry more about this as Alexandra told me to get dressed, which involved scrubs and a mask, me wondering where she got this stuff. When I came back, Bree chuckled at me as she gripped my hand.
"You look good."
"Liar."
"Yeah."
I kissed her forehead softly in a brotherly way before Alexandra smiled.
"Kay Bree, you are ready. Chase I want you to stay by your sister, but be ready to help me as soon as the baby is born."
I nodded as Bree continued to squeeze my hand before Bree's eyes closed as she let out a small scream.
"Good job. We should have the baby out soon if you keep doing big ones like that." She explained.
What seemed like hours later for both me and Bree was when she finally saw the head.
"Good job, I can see the head. Just a few more, and you'll have the baby."
Bree continued to scream as she was pushing before she fell back on the pillows, in the verge of exhaustion.
"I'm proud of you Bree." I smiled as the baby started crying.
"Chase, I need you to go get some towels." She told me.
I came back as Alexandra cleaned off the baby, my weary sister asking.
"W-what is it?"
"It's a baby girl." Alexandra smiled as she asked. "Bree, I think Chase is gonna have to cut the cord since Kaz isn't here yet."
Bree just nodded about to fall asleep as I put on a pair of gloves and she handed me the scissors as I cut the cord, as she looked up at me.
"Hey sweetheart."
After Alexandra weighed her, she swaddled her up and placed her in Bree's arms.
"Hey baby girl. Your daddy is gonna love you."
Both Bree and the baby yawned as I chuckled, putting the baby in one of the beds before I squeezed Bree's hand gently.
"Get some sleep. I'll send Kaz down when he gets here."
"Don't hurt him...and tell Mr. Davenport." She told me as she fell asleep.
I then changed and went upstairs to see Kaz fly in the window.
"What happened to Bree? And why is there blood on the couch."
I immediately pinned him to the wall.
"Hey! What did I do?"
"You know what you did! You did it with my sister, and now she is downstairs, exhausted from having your baby!"
"Wait...she was pregnant?"
"No, she found one of your siblings. Of course she was pregnant! Now get down there before I let Spike on your face." I told him as I moved my arm off of him and he ran downstairs before I started cleaning the blood off the couch when I heard the door open to see Mr. Davenport.
"Chase, what happened to the couch? And where is everyone else?"
"There's blood on it. Everyone else is downstairs." I explained.
"Why was there blood on the couch?"
"Chase Kaz knocked up Bree and we didn't know till she went into labor on the couch." I replied bitterly as I finished cleaning the couch before looking at my "father's" enraged face.
"Hey, don't look at me. I'm behaved and probably will not get married, so no babies from me." I explained as he went downstairs before I texted Leo.
Chase: Leo. Know who this is? *insert picture of baby here*
Leo: I can tell you right now that I've never see that baby before. Looks a lot like Bree though. Even though those eyes are a lot darker. Why do you ask?
Chase: Cause that is Bree. One of the other guys on this team knocked her up.
Leo: Oh...she ok?
Chase: Mr. Davenport is talking to her now, but she and the baby are both healthy.
Leo: How long have you known about Bree's baby?"
Chase: Today. We had no idea she was pregnant. Neither did she.
Leo: Oh wow. I've gotta go deal with Spin, but I'll tell the rest of the family. Bye.
Chase: Bye.
I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket before Skylar and Oliver came upstairs, each holding one of the boys.
"Hey, what are you two doing up here?" I asked.
"Alexandra took out my stitches, said I was free to go. And I'm pretty much supporting Oliver."
"It's nice though."
"Yeah."
"Eww. Any news on Bree yet?"
"Well, she talked to Mr. Davenport, and got it sorted out, but Mr. Davenport wants to have a talk with all of us after Bree is recovered enough." Skylar explained.
Knowing exactly what Mr. Davenport meant, I sarcastically said.
"Yay..."