Chapter 5

Chapter 5.
Skylar's POV.
I walked into the terrace, seeing Oliver sitting there making Slurpee's.
"Hey Oliver." I smiled, sitting down beside him.
"Hey Sky. You feeling better?"
"Much. How's Kaz?"
"Bree yelled at him to be careful around you. Want a Slurpee?" Oliver asked.
"Sure. I'm honestly glad she did for future reference, even if this time he didn't mean it." I replied, as Oliver handed it to me.
"Well, Kaz acts like a little kid sometimes, but we both know he means well." Oliver replied.
"Speaking of kids, Kaz told me about your nephew a while back. You seem to be good with kids." I smiled.
"You could say that. I mean, I'm not great with kids, but I'm good at communicating with kids."
"So, do you want to be a parent one day?" I asked.
"That would be awesome." He agreed before saying. "Why do you ask?" Then he grabbed his water and started drinking.
"Cause...You are the father."
I then felt a rush of water land on my shirt, making me yell.
"I have GOT to work on my timing!"
"I-I'm gonna be a father?" He asked in disbelief.
"I know it's a lot to take in, but look on the bright side, you get to be good with OUR kids."
"I like when you say our when you are talking about me and you." He replied.
"So..." I trailed off, placing his hand on my stomach, where a small bump had started to form. "You are ok with this?"
Oliver nodded, using his other hand to grab mine gently.
"That sounds wonderful."
I smiled as I pecked his cheek before grabbing my Slurpee and as I started drinking it, I suddenly felt a rush of coldness go throughout my entire stomach, making me grab my stomach while stumbling as Oliver looked at me in alarm as he helped me sit down.
"Are you ok?"
I finished regaining my nerves as I looked at him.
"That was NOT a brain freeze."
"Do you think that was a cryo blast?" He asked me seriously.
"I wish Horace was here. He'd be able to figure out." I sighed, feeling sudden sadness as I remembered about Mighty Med, leading to a few tears trickling down my cheeks.
"Skylar, look at me. We ALL miss Horace and Mighty Med. It's been hard on all of us, but, the best thing to do is move on. You are gonna be a mom soon. Focus on that." He smiled.
"You mean focus on the morning sickness and the constant reminders to be careful. Why would I wanna focus on that?"
"Sky-"
I cut him off by a kiss.
"I was kidding."
"So does this mean you are done with Chase?"
"Romantically, yes. But I'm still gonna be his friend."
"And I'm ok with that." Oliver smiled, holding my hand again.
Bree's POV.
I wasn't gonna lie when I was using my invisibility app to watch Skylar and Oliver, and people might say that is snooping, but I wanna make sure my friend is ok! Deal with it! I walked back inside to see Kaz and Chase, standing their, crossing their arms, making me sigh as I turned off my invisibility app.
"There. You happy?"
"Why were you spying on them?" Chase asked.
"Cause I wanted to keep a eye on my friend, and witness her kissing Oliver." I admitted.
"Eww. That's gross." Kaz replied, leaving, making me sigh again.
"Hey, you ok?" Chase asked.
"Yeah! Everything is WONDERFUL!" I insisted.
Chase sighed as he rubbed his eyes.
"You like Kaz, don't you?"
"Wha....no, that is RIDICULOUS. I am not, in love, with Kaz."
"I know how you act around boys you have a crush on. And you are definitely acting like that with Kaz." Chase explained, placing his hand on my shoulder.
"Ok. Fine. I may, possibly, slightly, like Kaz. But only a little bit."
"Fine. "A little bit." You said that about Owen too."
"I told you to never bring him up again."
"Right. Sorry." Chase replied as I rolled my eyes, leaving.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Over and out.
Susz13.