Chapter 7

Oliver's POV.
All of us were eating breakfast when Skylar came down, yawning before sitting down.
"Morning Sky. How are you feeling?" I asked, handing her a plate.
"Tired...I couldn't get comfy at all last night." She groaned, rubbing her eyes as I walked over and started rubbing her back.
"Sorry."
Then her head started going down as Kaz moved her plate, yelling.
"Incoming!"
Then she hit her head, making her wake up.
"Oww."
"Maybe you should try and get some more sleep." I suggested, helping her up and leading to the couch without a single complaint...she must've been REALLY tired.
Draping a blanket over her, and putting a pillow behind her head, she smiled before drifting off and I continued eating as Alexandra came upstairs.
"Hey guys. Where is Skylar?"
We all pointed to the couch, where she was snoring loudly.
"Ok, when she wakes up, tell her that she's gonna be find out the genders today." She smiled, going back downstairs.
"Well, I've gotta go." Chase explained, standing up, as all of us were confused.
"Where are you going?" Bree asked.
"The DMV. Since I can't fly or super speed, I need some sort of transportation." He explained bitterly, leaving.
"Looks like Skylar isn't the only one in a mood." Kaz smirked.
Speaking of Skylar, I looked at her to see her start waking up, making me sigh as I went over to her.
"Sky? You only took a fifteen minute nap. You should go back to sleep."
"It's clear I'm not getting any more, so let's go figure out what genders these babies are." She replied, standing up.
"You heard that?" I asked in bewilderment.
"No. I've been keeping track of the date since my first ultrasound." She told me as we went into the hyper lift, Alexandra smiling.
"Where's Horace?" I asked as Skylar laid down.
"He had to get back to the Mighty Med base, but said he'd be here when the babies get here." Alexandra replied, starting to check Skylar out, me holding her hand the entire time till she finally got the ultrasound equipment out, smiling.
"You ready to find out what you are having?" She asked as we both nodded.
Alexandra then placed the gel and wand on Skylar's stomach, moving it around so she could see the genders.
"Two boys." She told us, turning off the machine while Skylar wiped herself off and stood up.
"You know what this means, right Sky?"
"What?"
"We can pick out names now."
She smiled at that as we both went upstairs where Bree was eagerly awaiting us.
"So, what are you having?"
"Boys. More boys." They both laughed before Skylar went to her room, blushing cause she was still in her pajamas.
Skylar's POV.
I quickly pulled on my only pair of pants that fit, due to the baby bump along with one of my favorite tank tops before going back downstairs, Bree saying.
"Sky, we should go shopping."
"Why? I mean, not that I mind, but why?"
"Well, you'll need stuff for the babies, along with maternity clothes...cause you are getting to that point." Bree told me, referring to my outfit.
"Fine. Let's go." I replied, grabbing my purse before Bree and I exited the building.
After buying everything we could possibly think of, we went back home to see Kaz, Oliver and Chase watching The Hunger Games.
"Hey boys." Bree smiled as we put the stuff on the ground, the boys eyes widening.
"You two really went all out." Oliver replied.
"Yeah, the stroller, crib and car seats are still in the car." I told them before looking at Oliver. "I actually got you a shirt."
"You did?"
"Yep. But it was hard to find your size." I replied, pulling out a shirt that read "Real men make babies". "I thought you might like it." I smiled, handing it to him before Bree and I went upstairs to start on the babies room, Oliver following behind.
When we had finished, the room was completely space themed and absolutely adorable