Chapter 4

Chapter 4.
Chase's POV.
Just as I was about to answer, I heard a yell and darted my attention to the three teens to see Skylar, holding her stomach on the ground, making me run over where Oliver already was.
"What happened?" I demanded we helped Skylar up onto one of the stools
"We were doing the simulator, and Kaz was all like "I can do this blindfolded"." Oliver replied angrily.
"Yeah, turns out I can't. I accidentally knocked Skylar on the ground."
"I grabbed my stomach out of instinct, but he didn't hit me there. I'm fine." Skylar promise, starting to stand up until Oliver pulled her back down, resulting in her glaring at him.
"Just sit for a few minutes."
"Fine."
"Where did he hit you?" Bree asked.
"In the shoulder. I'm fine, I was just caught off guard. Promise."
"Even so, I want you to rest for the remainder of the afternoon." I told her.
"But I can train! Chase-"
"No! I don't want you to hurt yourself!" I yelled before continuing. "Just rest." Then I went back upstairs.
Skylar's POV.
"Let's go upstairs, Sky." Bree told me, slinging her arm around me as we went upstairs and for the first time since I found out I was pregnant, I didn't puke in the hyper lift!
When we got up there, I walked over to the couch and laid down, sighing.
"Hey. You ok?" She asked, sitting down beside me.
"I hate how no one thinks I can do anything cause I'm pregnant. Bethany Hamilton is pregnant, and she still is surfing with one arm. I have all my limbs and pregnant but I can't do anything." I told her, crossing my arms.
"We just wanna keep you safe, Sky. That's all."
"And keeping me safe is stopping me from doing anything on my own? I may be pregnant, but that doesn't render me incapable of anything."
"We know. We're taking precautions. We took you out of missions due to someone hitting the babies or putting too much stress on yourself. Chase took you out of training cause he was scared you were gonna get hurt if Kaz continued to be a idiot." Bree explained, slightly blushing at the mention of him.
"You like Kaz, don't you!"
"What? That's ridiculous. I, do not, in the slightest, like Kaz like that."
"You are getting more and more red. You like him!" I yelled.
"Ok, yes I do. But be quiet. He doesn't know."
"Bree, you have to tell him."
"This isn't about me. But I do know something involving your babies." Bree told me.
"What?"
"Chase knows who the dad is. He was about to tell me before Kaz accidentally hit you."
"Now we know why he was getting pale every time we brought it up. Do you think he's the dad?" I asked.
"To be honest, I can't imagine him getting anyone pregnant, let alone being two feet in front of a girl that wasn't me."
"So you think it's Oliver."
"He's definitely more likely then Chase, but the only way to figure that out is to ask him." Bree told me just as Chase came in.
"Skylar? Can I talk to you? Alone?"
I nodded as Bree whispered. "Try to get it out of him." Before leaving.
"What do you wanna talk about?"
"Skylar, I haven't been fully honest with you, but I know who is the father of your babies."
"Who?"
"You can't be mad, or discouraged or-"
"Chase, I NEED to know. And we need to resolve this triangle of who likes who. This will help."
"You sure?"
"Tell."
"It's Oliver. He's the dad. While you two were doing...it, I was talking to Bree and Kaz, who act VERY weird when they are drunk."
"Oh..." just mumbled, going through a spiral of emotions before looking at Chase again.
"I knew, that you wanted me to be the father, but I could never take that responsibility along with keeping everything in check all the time here. Oliver deserves to be the father anyway." Chase smiled.
"And are you sure, it's Oliver?"
"Positive. I wouldn't ever do that to you or any other girl unless we were married, which I've pretty much given up on."
"Really?" I questioned.
"Yes, but if you know any available woman who would wanna go see the sci-fi thriller with me next weekend-"
"Yep. You have DEFINITELY given up."
"Anyway, I thought I should tell you. I didn't think I should talk about your affair, until they came out of it." Chase smiled, putting his hand on my stomach for a few seconds before standing up.
"Hey Chase?"
"Hmm?"
"I'd be happy to go with you to that movie, as a FRIEND. Would that work?"
"Sounds good."

So Oliver is the daddy! *whimpers* don't hurt me, Skasers.
Over and out.
Susz13.