Chapter 14

Chapter 14.
Kaz's POV.
I sighed as I went downstairs, going into Mission Command after Skylar and the babies were asleep, but I didn't come to see them, no offense to them. I came to see the new father, who had suffered a gunshot wound two days ago and was still unconscious, making me very worried. I quietly walked in there, before sitting down beside him and held his hand.
"Hey, Oliver. You need to wake up, man. Jacob is doing a lot better, and Ryder is the same. The rest of you really miss you, especially Sky. Then again, she is hormonal. Point is, I need you to wake up so I'm gonna do a magic trick on you. When I count to three, you'll wake up." I told him, goofing off. "One, two, three!" Nothing. I sighed as I sat down beside him, looking down. "Well, THAT was stupid."
"No, it was funny." I heard a raspy voice say as I looked up to see Oliver glancing at me, his eyes barley open as I smiled, hugging him. "Ow. Be careful."
"Sorry." I told him as I let him go, Oliver grabbing my arm as he pulled me back towards him, smiling.
"Don't leave."
"I won't."
"How are the boys?" He asked, trying to sit up before he let out a small hiss and his face twisted into discomfort.
I immediately went over to him as I propped his up, sighing.
"Be careful."
He nodded before asking his question again.
"Ryder's doing great. So is Jacob, since we can touch his head now."
"And Skylar? How's she doing?" He asked.
"She's definitely still in pain, even though she refuses to tell us, but she is still down here, along with the boys." I told him, and as soon as those words left my lips, we heard a loud cry as he sighed.
"That would be Ryder." I told him, ruffling his hair before going to make sure he was ok, only to see Skylar feeding him.
"Hey Sky."
"Hey. How's Oliver?"
"Awake. He really wants to see the boys." I explained as Jacob started fussing, Skylar handing him to me.
"Go take him to his daddy."
I nodded as I walked over there to see a smiling Oliver, handing him Jacob.
"Hey buddy. Remember me?" He asked as Jacob stopped crying and yawned.
"He likes you."
"Really?"
"Really, after all, you know that. I can see it in your eyes." I smiled as put my hand on Oliver's shoulder before getting a text from Bree. "I've gotta go, you gonna be ok?"
"Yeah." I smiled as he clapped me on the shoulder before going upstairs.
Oliver's POV.
"You are just so cute. You know that, right bud?" I asked as Jacob started crying, pushing his hand on my chest as I laughed. "That's mommy's job. Not daddy's."
Then Alexandra came down, as she picked up my son before taking him back to Skylar and his cries diminished immediately.
"Now that we have him taken care of." She told him, coming back as she lifted up my shirt, pealing back the bandages and looking at my wound before grabbing some disinfectant of some sort, sighing. "This is gonna sting, and then I'm gonna have to refill your IV."
Only then did I notice the needle in my hand, as I looked away.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah. I don't do needles well." I admitted as she laid me back down before putting the disinfectant on my wound, making me hiss as tears brimmed the edges of my eyes.
"This shouldn't hurt, but you might feel it going through your arm, which is normal." She explained as she emptied something in there before leaving.
As soon as she left, my phone turned on, and it said.
"I will get your children. No matter what the cause."
Chase's POV.
I went downstairs to see Bree on the couch, moaning, as I ran over to her.
"Bree? What's wrong?"
"I have awful stomach cramps. Kaz is picking up some Tylenol. We were out." She explained as she gripped her stomach and moaned before she gasped, wincing.
"What happened?"
"I-I felt a pop, and a gush of water." She told me as she groaned, me growing more and more scared.
"Where?" I asked, as she pointed to "down there" before crying out in pain.
"S-something's wrong. This isn't normal." She told me as she started crying.
I immediately texted Kaz, feeling guilty for swearing afterwards.
Chase: Kazimieras, what the hell did you do?
Kaz: What are you talking about?
Chase: Bree. She's crying, screaming, groaning and bleeding. Not to mention, her EXTREME stomach cramps.
Kaz: She got worse?
Chase: YES! Ditch the freaking Tylenol and get back here now!
I put my phone up as I saw more tears come out of Bree's eyes. I immediately picked her up, being heavier then usual as I went in the hyper lift, went down to Mission Command and placed her on one of the beds before yelling.
"Alexandra!"
She immediately ran in as she saw Bree.
"Chase, what happened?"
She's having stomach cramps and she's bleeding. Not to mention, before she got worse, she felt a pop and a gush of water." I explained as Alexandra's eyes widened.
"Where?"
I referred to where as Alexandra pulled a sheet over my sister's legs before pulling out Mr. Davenport's scanner and waving it over Bree's stomach, her and I both gasping as Bree cried out, yelling.
"What?!"
"Bree... your pregnant."