Chapter 10

Chapter 10.
Chase's POV.
I woke up early before Alexandra to check on the girl. Something about her just seemed like she was drawing me in, even though she was close to death yesterday. Feeling worried about who she was, considering I had to majorly disarm her last night, I went into Kaz's junk tunnel and found a pair of handcuffs, which I connected to her foot and part of the bed. Just as I put the lock on, her eyes shot open as she sat straight up, before grabbing for her shoulder, where the worst bullet wound was, and let out a ragged cry of pure pain before falling back, me going over to her side.
"Calm down. You are ok." I told her as she reached for one of her weapons, only to realize it was gone.
"What do you want?" She demanded, spitting on me as she spoke.
I quickly wiped it off before answering. "Oh would you relax? We saw you were dying, so we brought you here to treat you. As soon as you are healed, we are turning you over to the police."
"How do you know I'm a criminal? Not a innocent victim?"
"Cause innocent victims don't normally carry five fully loaded pistols and two hunting knives on them." I replied, crossing my arms before continuing. "And I don't know who you are or what you did, but I don't care, as long as you end up where you belong. In prison."
"Wow. Harsh words for a bionic superhuman. And here I was thinking your dumb reputation would uphold and you'd try to reform me. Like you did with Sebastian."
"How do you know about that?" I demanded, starting to get freaked out, but staying calm.
"I know a lot more then you think. Like that your little buddies Kaz, Oliver and Skylar used to work at a superhero hospital, before it was destroyed, and that they are superheroes."
"You know what? Forget prison. You should be in a asylum."
"For what? Knowing more then I should?" She demanded. "If you know what's good for you, you won't turn me over once I'm healed. You'll give me back my weapons and let me go. In return, your friends will be safe. Take it or leave it."
I let out a heavy sigh before replying.
"Fine. But if you say a single word about them to anyone, I will not hesitate to take you out."
"Oh please. I'm not even bionic and I could take you out like that." She laughed, snapping her fingers, making me glare at her before she said in sarcasm. "Oh no. Did I make the baby upset? Now, uncuff my foot. It's very uncomfortable, and cutting off my circulation."
"Sorry, we don't have top accommodations. But since I'm a nice guy, I'll loosen it." I told her, going to loosen the cuff when she kicked me right between the eyes and nose, making me fall backwards in pain before standing up, rubbing my skin. "OW! What was that for?!"
"Just kidding, the cuff isn't hurting me. I just wanted to see you get a foot shaped bruise right there." She giggled.
"Why you little-" I started, but was cut off by Alexandra coming. "Poor girl!" I finished awkwardly.
"Is everything all right, Chase?"
"She's awake." I told her as she walked over.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"I'm ok. When can I go?" The girl asked.
"You are gonna be here for awhile. You can't heal overnight. However, your vitals are way more stable then they were last night."
The girl nodded as Alexandra left. However, just as I was about to leave, I realized I had forgotten to ask something.
"By the way, I never caught your name."
"And you will never will. I've had several aliases in order to keep myself out of prison." She spat.
"Well, I don't know what to call you, so can you give me some sort of name?"
"Sel. Call me Sel."
"See you around, Sel." I told her, shuddering as I walked out, thinking one thinking one thing. She is creepy.
Oliver's POV.
"Oliver!" I heard Skylar whine again, as I looked at her from the donut chair from where she was laying on the couch.
Putting down the computer, I sighed as I walked over to her.
"Yes, Skylar?"
"My back hurts." She complained as I started rubbing her back gently, making her sigh in relief.
"Thank you." She then fell asleep as I went back to the donut chair before dozing off myself.
When I woke up next, I saw that I was the only one in the penthouse, as I started yelling.
"Kaz! Skylar! Where are you guys?!"
"They are a bit...held up at the moment." I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around, only to see Mr. Terror.
Licking my lips, I demanded.
"What did you do to them?"
"They are dealing with my ally. The more important question is, why didn't you tell me I was gonna be a grandmother. You should learn to tell me about this kind of thing."
"Mom, there is a perfect explanation for this-"
"I don't wanna hear it. I just want you to know, that I am coming when you least expect it."
"Then why did you tell me?" I asked.
She then disappeared as everything faded to black before I sat up, breathing heavily, Kaz and Bree right beside me, back from their date.
"Oliver, what happened?" Bree asked.
"Skylar was right." I muttered.
"Dude, calm down and tell us."
"My mom and Expieron escaped. They are after Skylar and the babies."

Who's?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara