Chapter 1

Chapter 1.
Bree's POV.
"I can't be pregnant, Bree. We have no idea what could happ-" Skylar started before lurching for the toilet, making me cringe.
"Well, you are obviously pregnant. The only other person I've seen like this was Tasha in Greece, and I thought she was sick."
"I-I refuse to believe I'm pre-" Skylar started before puking again.
"Sky, we have to tell the rest of the team. If we don't, then you could be putting yourself in danger with Roman and Riker still out there." I explained, walking over from my previous spot on the door frame just as she stood up. "You sure your done?"
"Yeah. I'm sure." She assured as she flushed the toilet before sighing. "Time to go tell the team I guess."
"It'll be fine. Promise." I encouraged as we went downstairs where the boys and I had previously been eating breakfast as Oliver came up to Skylar.
"You ok? We heard your from upstairs."
"Yeah. Not sure which is louder. Your snoring or puking." Kaz laughed before I glared at him, making him shut up immediately.
Just as Oliver picked up his drink, Skylar blurted it out.
"I'm pregnant."
Skylar's POV.
I probably shouldn't have said that while Oliver was gulping down water, but I couldn't hold it in any longer and I suppose my reward for that was ending up with two people in shock and a bunch of water on my shirt.
"Oliver!"
"Skylar, you don't just drop a bomb on people like that, and besides, Calderian's can't get pregnant."
I then groaned, pulling the positive tests and showing them to the boys.
"Tests don't lie, boys." Bree pointed out.
"Well, there still is a 42.7 percent chance that they are both default, but with the symptoms she's been showing, that percent is lowered to 23.5." Chase explained.
"Think the tests are wrong? Scan her stomach, Sherlock."
"No thanks. I'm good." Chase explained.
"So...who's baby is it?" Kaz asked.
"I don't know. It's either his-" I said, pointing at Oliver. "Or his." Then she pointed at Chase, who paled.
"I-I think I would've remembered that."
"We think it happened at the party, Chase. And since no one remembers, we have no idea." I explained before running over to the trash can and vomiting, making probably everyone cringe.
"Sky?" I heard Bree ask, once I pulled my head out of the trashcan. "What are you planning to do with the baby?"
"I don't know, yet." I told her. "But I'll figure out soon. Now, what's for breakfast?"
"Eggs and bacon." Oliver replied, handing me a plate.
"Here's to keeping this down." I joked before starting to eat.
"Skylar, for your safety, I think it might be best that you didn't do missions or training until the baby is born." Chase explained.
"What?"
"Skylar, I think I can speak for everyone when we don't want you to get hurt."
"And training will keep me from hurting myself on missions."
"Skylar, no."
"This isn't fair."
"Trust me. You'll be glad I did this." Chase explained before leaving.
"Well, let's hope that if the baby is his, it ends up like you." Kaz remarked as I nodded before we heard Chase yell.
"I heard that!"
"Now, there might be one issue. Skylar's appointments. She can't exactly go get ultrasounds if they see that she has three bladders." Bree pointed out as I dropped my head down before I heard Oliver perk up.
"We took all of the remaining equipment from Mighty Med after it was destroyed, and I'm pretty sure we have a few supplies left from Archnia and Super strike when they were both pregnant."
"Only Oliver ended up having Archinia's babies." Kaz laughed, leaving Bree with a confused look.
"I'll explain later. Point is, we probably have enough equipment to do that here." Oliver told us.
"Well, then. Sounds like we're good to g-" I started, but was cut off by having to run to the trash can again as I felt Bree rub my back, saying.
"Only eight more months to go."

So I just made up Super strike, but I hope you guys liked this!
Over and out.
Susz13.